White widow auto flower don’t seem to be flowering HELP!

Going on week 8 still no flower 18 hr light 6 dark. No stress training just slight bending. Total newbie to this needed for medicinal care. (F@&$ cancer) and relaxation. Worried I’m missing something since read on ILGM autos normally flower on their own without much light change. I haven’t over fee or watered. Any suggestions will me greatly appreciated. Sorry if I didn’t explain enough.

• White widow auto
  • Method: Soil
  • Vessels: Cloth pot 5lbs
  • small home tent
    *One day water one day feed
  • Indoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; day 74-80 try to keep below 80 nite 70s
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Fan
  • AC, Humidifier,
2 Likes

Sometimes you may just have to flip the light to 12/12 to Jumpstart them. I’ve seen a few grows on here experiencing the same issue.

Plants look healthy

2 Likes

I don’t think there is much to worry about. Like @Oldtimer69 said you could go 12/12 . My first grow was 4 autos all started same time, all started flowering at different times. I kept them all on 18/6 nearly till the end.
Edit: Welcome to ILGM FORUM.

2 Likes

Thank you both so much! See so many different videos and info out there was worried I maybe missing something. Really appreciate your quick responses woosahhh lol :blush:

2 Likes

Looking at the size I’d just leave them 18/6 and keep showing them love. The bigger the get better the yield autos will do there thing be patient young Padawan… Lol you’re doing fine.

Welcome to ILGM you’ll be taken care of here… Great family.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: should have came here sooner lol

1 Like

Wiser words have never been spoken. Many of us feel like that. You are here now. Stick around and learn as much as possible.

3 Likes

I had a wwa go almost 3 months before it would flowering. Drop light to 12/12 to help it switch. Then stay at 12 l /12. That’s what I flower my autos under with great yield

2 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: thank you so much!
I’ll definitely keep all you guys posted

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, yay autos! Love em.
Plants look good.

The best sure fire way is to put them in 24hr of lights off and then switch to 11 on 13 off, 12/12 is a common scedule but I’m starting to understand that is a flawed go to scedule. 12/12 should work but the theory (still reading into this) is that Hybrids and sativas need less than 12hr of light when growing in nature as they grow on the equator or close to traditionally.

You could leave it if you want it bigger or do this now, just remember that once the switch happens indicas will grow roughly 25% bigger in their final stretch and sativas can grow 50% bigger in their stretch while a hybrid is anywhere in between.

With a plan going that long in a 5 gallon pot I’m glad your feeding, hopefully your giving ph’d water and reading your run off TDS so you know what to feed

2 Likes

First welcome to the community not necessarily A Bad Thing ,for the autos to take longer to flower. You will end up with a bigger Harvest. Your autos look nice.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I will do autos again, but if I do I’ll keep this in mind.

1 Like

You don’t need to switch lights if the genetics are solid, I have yet to have a plant have this issue.
You can run a 20/4 or a 18/6 sorta depends on your situation, Temps and how strong your lighting is.
Being that I use CFL’s for my first while I run them 20/4 until I need to switch to the led then depending on season/room temp I run a 18/6 if it’s to warm

2 Likes

Yes,def checking my ph before and after feeding. Thank you so much for explaining. Glad to know there are so many options. I saw some ILGM videos on WW and they just shot up so fast I thought u did something wrong. Really appreciate you and everyone’s help on here it really amazing and welcoming​:slightly_smiling_face::blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Your most welcome kind sir/mam

1 Like

The others have you covered. I’m just stopping by to say welcome to ILGM! :v:

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM.

1 Like

Hey guys question on 4wks flowering one plant just took a bad turn the other two are good. Is it time to flush and dry? Last one is my casualty :confused:

1 Like

Sorry about the screen shot didn’t mean to send that