White widow auto-fem (20 plants) are very troublesome and horrible!

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“Got the seeds in good shape. The super skunk auto-fem (10 plants) are very vigorous and couldn’t be happier. The white widow auto-fem (20 plants) are very troublesome. While every one germinated, they are spindly, stunted and slow growing. Experienced grower. Enviro for the wwa is 3 X 600w MH (cool tube)@ 20” from canopy, ventilated, 6.8 ph in FF Ocean soil. I use FF trio but none yet for the wwa as they haven’t made it to that point. Water is RO. Temp varies between 70f-75f (controlled). All 20 have same issue but 2 other strains in same enviro are fat and happy. I’m stumped and about to kill these runts to make room for something that wants to grow. I do love the other seeds (Super Skunk). They perform well. These WWA seeds are horrible. 4 of 20 made the cut. Wildly varying phenos with most being runty like ruderalis. Weak with poor root development. This is a bad lot of seeds. The Super Skunk is 10 for 10 and very happy along with replacement WWA from another vendor. Had no issues with their WWA seed. Experienced grower with proper equipment. Disappointed that I spent 5 weeks culling runts. Expected better genetics."

• Strain (type, bag seed): White Widow Auto
  • Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: Organics in pots
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?:
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:
  • Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
  • Light system, size?: 3 X 600 w Cool Tube MH
  • Temps day, night: 72-77 deg f
  • Humidity day, night:
  • Ventilation system (yes/no, size): yes, 2 X 6" w carbon
  • AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?:
  • Co2 (yes/no): no

No pH listed ww and most other potted MJ plants are very suseptable to improper pH of water.

Organics could be Coco or peat and require an even lower pH. If you fed and watered them with tap water without ph’ing then that is what probablyI did them in.