White Widow auto EXPERTS PLEASE HELP!

lol missed jewelers! my bad :grimacing:

1 Like

Amazon sells cheap microscopes that hook up to your phone. Around 20 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/Microscope-Bysameyee-Magnification-Endoscope-Compatible/dp/B07SR7YPV5/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=cell+phone+microscope&qid=1610824032&sprefix=cell+phone+mi&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRExZQTVENTdIUFlIJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjk0NDY4SlU0QUs3TkwzM1ZGJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA5NDQyNDMyNzhWMjdIOFdFVUlWJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

2 Likes

awesome thank you!!

@Axemanjake23 @GreenSnek
How does this look? sorry pic aint great, using phone.

I have a serious problem…
I CAN NOT GET THE PH UP… USING PH UP, NOTHING WORKING!

1 Like

Ph of run off? What is it now. What medium are you in again?

Looks like pretty little new flowers to me. As @MeEasy says hedgehogs!!!

I used potting soil with Bergmans fertilizer kit. I double checked to make sure my meter was working. 4.3 :cold_sweat: insane right?? I am terrified that its going to hurt them. for 3 days its been low
I’m still learning, but y’all have been amazing and extremely helpful!!

how many weeks do you think? I am showing two weeks ahead. but I have no idea why. the hairs are turning, that is how you tell when to harvest correct?

Oh a week or two into flower. Is the 4.3 your run off or the solution being added( given to the plant)

If it is your run off that is 4.3 then your root zone pH is bad out of wack and will for sure harm your plant. You need to flush 3 times the pot size of water through her. 5 gallon pot needs 15 gallons at least to flush. Make sure the waters ph is slightly higher then what you are aiming for. Soil should be 6.5pH. So flush with 6.8pH. This will reset the plants pH and ppm. After the flush give her a decent feeding and let her dry out. This is the only way to get he pH back in check quickly and being in flower you want fast. Lime will bring it up but will take weeks and only if you are not locked out due to salt build up.

What kind of potting soil. I hope not miracle grow or something simular.

Oh if it is the solution going in add ph up to it or baking soda. If it refuses to go up you pen is not working because it has to go up

Im pretty sure your ph is not 4.3 or else you’d be in total lockout and they’d look a lot more starved for nutes what’s your ph meter and those hairs aren’t even fully turned yet once full buds’ pistils turn then you’ll know you re close

1 Like

The lady loves the love you’re giving her i also had my sativas grow tall and fat super wide

1 Like

I double checked it last night with pH up & pH down and tap water. it was reading them.
hell, I don’t know. I want to fix it. I will send pics of them tonight when they wake up.

I had a feeling you had a metal probe type ph tester those are absolute garbage and totally useless you need a proper water testing ph pen the cheapest I can recommend is an apera

1 Like

crap!! ugh… thank you! It is definitely worth it.
can you help me trouble shoot?
Wednesday will be 4 weeks flowering, does that look about right?

DON’t JUDGE!! okay so what exactly is flushing? I want to say that it would be me preparing 15gallon/5gallon pot with tap water with a pH of 6.8? I’m still learning… but next time I will know all this + more for the next grow. and of course many more qs.

Looks like nitrogen deficiency most likely due to ph being to high ( nitrogen uptake needs lower ph then the other macros) but luckily it looks like you’re still in the zone for phosphorous uptake which is most important during flower you have enough leaves that you aren’t in danger but definitely try to balance out that ph

I am not sure how accurate that soil meter is. I use an apera pH meter and check my run off to get readings. Your plants dont look bad enough to be at 4.3pH. They look like they just need a little N. Or a good trim.

I’m sorry guys!! I hate having to ask so MANY questions :roll_eyes:. but, y’all don’t know how much I appreciate it!! I am taking notes lol so next time maybe not so many questions…
okay so a wash out and start fresh with the my flowering feed. also, a trim? how do I do that without hurting my girls? ty :green_heart:

before and after for ya.

Hey man check out the grow bible here and www dot growweedeasy dot com. Awesome resources. The detail and help in them are amazing. And keep asking questions.

1 Like