White Widow auto dwc

Looks like you are hooked on hydro…I am looking forward to getting one going soon.

3 Likes

It’s nice and you can’t argue with the growth. Once you get the hang of it it’s pretty good

2 Likes

Tag me as well in this! Been thinking about starting DWC…

It’s amazing growing roots in water…I marveled at it, and you are doing it!

2 Likes

Day 3 and she is lookin better y’all. Standing in her own now. @TxGrowman, @MattyBear, @Majiktoker, @bob31, @BIGE, @kabongster, @ktreez420

6 Likes

Looks like a good start! Happy plant, happy Hawkeye…

1 Like

I have my dome over it to offer it a little more heat then the tent itself

what’s the water temp?

Haven’t checked, I have ice packs and frozen water bottles to cool down if necessary

1 Like

71 I put a couple ice packs in her and I’m about to slip a couple in Dirtymaxx
Added 2 in Dirtymaxx as well

1 Like

I did my DWC in the winter in my cellar…the water stayed in the low 60’s the whole time.

I’m looking forward to doing a summer grow, curious about how that will raise the water temperature.

2 Likes

Wow that turned into a ph balancing act. I checked it it was a little high and 6.3 so I had to add a couple of controlled drops that brought me down close but I wanted a better number then I accidently squeezed 4 drops instead in 1 and then had to use a round of ph up haha, she’s sittin at 5.83 ± and about 890 still

1 Like

My buckets had a drain tube on them…I would drain a half gallon out and add the pH drops to that then dump it back in the bucket.

2 Likes

Yeah, all I do is bring a dropper and a plastic whisk to stir everythin together then test it right in the tent. Works for me at least

1 Like

that’s important :wink:!

1 Like

And the rest is Rock M Roll ! Good start brother ! Will be following.

1 Like

Yeah time to really see what it’ll do in hydro haha

2 Likes

Day 4: lookin good

2 Likes

Been tryin to come up with a name for her. What are some names y’all think of when you hear white widow haha

stevie nicks comes to mind,i know gold dust women says black widow but that song comes to mind when i think about white widow…lol

1 Like