White Widow auto dwc

right on schedule with two months to grow!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna change her res today.
I’m using fox farm trio. Should I cut the grow in half and add a little tiger Bloom since it’s beginning to flower? I was planning on using the Fox farm chart but modifying it a little.

I was going to use week 3.
Instead of 3 tsp/gallon, I was thinking of giving her a half dose of grow big and a half dose of Tiger Bloom? @kabongster, @Hogmaster, @BIGE, @bob31
It would be
Big Bloom. 5 tsp
Grow Big. 3 tsp
Tiger Bloom. 3tsp

this is when I supplement that middle number, phosphorus, when the buds hairs start to show, give them a boost
what’s the ppm for that mix?

1 Like

Haven’t tried it yet. Does that look about right? To try an city down on the grow and introduce some tiger bloom?

Ppm for that was 545

Both after about 5 minutes after being placed in

It is still coming down slowly

Finally settled I think

2 Likes

sorry to walk away…lunch time…if you follow the feed schedule, this week and next are when they recommend cutting back on Grow Big…the ppm is good, I wouldn’t go lower, not higher than 600 or so.

1 Like

I gave her this, she was yellowing that second little set of leaves so I assumed she could handle it it was just about twice as high as the last change, so I figured I’d watch an see how she liked it

1 Like

yeah, a little yellowing as she transitions, now to slow the yellowing down.

1 Like

They are still yellowing slightly, but I think its gonna be alright.

When is liquid karma best used in y’alls opinion?

I need to get some of that to try…it’s always recommended for clones, transplants, plant stress…seems useful through veg, not so useful in flowering…wait to hear from a user @Hawkeye_diesel :wink:

there are many other products out there just like Liquid Karma, so you always have other options too. I forget what it is off hand, but I know General Hydroponics makes one, I know I have it lol

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Biothrive? I’ve seen a few products. I’m gonna try the liquid karma and see how I like it. I’m guessing I would add it to the nutrients when I feed, but would it be better to use in between feedings or everytime plain water and when I feed?

or superthrive…I just threw my year old bottle away…I couldn’t open it, a crusty residue sealed it shut…I used pliers to open it and it smelled pretty bad!

there was always a crust on the lip, some would fall into the bottle when I opened it…after a year, the stuff inside wasn’t like a new bottle would be.

1 Like

Yeah superthrive that as well brother haha

1 Like

that superthrive is great when watering in transplants…
i soak my peat rapid rooters with a light blend for seedlings…
just all around good stuff in my book…lol

1 Like

Day 29: movin right along

2 Likes

She got a res change today, some liquid karma, tiger bloom, and big bloom. I also added another air pump to the bucket, so let’s see how that does as well.

Day 34:

4 Likes

Changing the res out today, will update after completion

Day 39 and day 14 of flower: She got a res change today. I’ll get some better pictures tonight when the lights go out.
7tsp big bloom
4tsp grow big
4tsp tiger bloom
10ml liquid karma
Ph: 5.84
Ppm: 478

2 Likes

Hey hawk I probably should just keep my mouth shut but , I can’t knowing I might be right.(stranger things have happened)
I was under the impression that once bloom started the grower should stop the use of liquid karma because it has hormones in it geared for seedlings veg.
I could be so oooooooh wrong,but I want to know
@Hawkeye_diesel