White widow auto day 70! Need advice

I’m asking because I can’t really wait any longer. Coming into busy season at work and also have new babies to flip. Don’t want to neglect this girl while work picks up and don’t want the others getting to much bigger. Do you think they will be far enough along in 2 weeks time? That will be the end of the 8th week of flower so I assume she should be right?

1 Like

Yo mikkpay you must get a jewelers loop most important part of your grow is now if you let it go to long bud no good dont do all that work and not spend 15 dollars on j loop tells you when it’s ready. Must have took in tool box as important as your lights dont mess it up now

To easy mate cheers for the help. What size loupe is required like a 32x 48x or 52x

Suggested is at least 60x I believe. Many prefer a little higher.

2 Likes

id say 120 is too high and 60x is good, there are some units that go from 60-100x. those sound good

I’ve heard theres a way to tell by the hairs is that true? I’m not arguing the fact that I need to buy a jeweler’s loupe but I want to harvest more due to time restraints not whether or not the plant is completely flowered so I was more asking if you think I will be able to harvest it early without any drama? Cheers again everyone.

You can go by the pistils, as opposed to the trichomes, but trichomes are the most accurate method for dialing in your harvest date. If you haven’t already, take a look at this.

Yup. Usually u dont wanna chop til ready trichs. But i dont even check trichs til pistils have brownd around 70-80%. Ur girls look good. N in 2 weeks will be in midswell. It may hurt ur yield a bit. But get that loupe to moniter potency

My first grow I popped the small lense out of a old pr of binoculars and used that .

1 Like

Actually… not a bad idea at all!