White widow auto day 70! Need advice

@PurpNGold74 took some off the bottom to start as you suggested didn’t go wild.

That’s what I would do as well. Start small and find a schedule that works for you to make it an ongoing thing. Couple of leaves from a couple different areas of plant each time.

1 Like

Yes, she needs some defoliation. Do it like @dbrn32 said, a few leaves a day. Don’t go crazy and take a bunch of leaves all at once.

1 Like

yes dont go crazy. if you take too much she will go into shock, stop growing and generally look miserable. Im #1 with this mistake

2 Likes

Lol, yes, don’t do what @basementstealth did! Though his girl is fine, she took a long time to recover.

fyi if you are interested

3 Likes

Warning graphic photos :joy::joy:.

1 Like

You should use the wires you have in the pot to pull the outside branches down to let light into the middle of the plant

1 Like

I prune my Autoflowers a lot
Looks like I need to back off a lil on the nitrogen

3 Likes

That’s a good idea @boardsbird I was thinking of trying that but wasn’t sure if it would work. She’s getting big takes up a good section of the grow room with buds forming everywhere. I just hear so much about mold and shit I would hate for all my hard work to go to waste. Cheers.

1 Like

I’m a real snob,“I want 15 big pretty bud’s with zero popcorn” What some of the commercial grow videos, some of them really strip their plants

Hey @Mikkpay , first off.congrats on growing a nice begged auto she’s bushy as hell! Nice, anyway I’m on day 22 of my 1st auto grow probably 2-3. Weeks behind you,
My first grow was white widow fem , I begged for 12 weeks took forever lol
I’m not to sure about these autos yet but I agree with everyone here just pick a few here and there where a large fan leaf might be blocking a flower, you can also tuck leaves under also which doesn’t hurt or shock the plant in my opinion, I hear these get shocked easy but I’m sure there’s a good Auto grower if not several here with get logs and willing to help.
But anyway if your going into flower I wouldn’t sorry to much about defoliation your getting ready for stretch , that’ll stretch her out thinner and open here up, hey you can still start some LST also.
What’s the circulation problems?

Look at the plant today

19 days of growth. For me pruning or FIMing them never slows the plant down

2 Likes

Sexy lady there board. Somehow im back off ur journal… im watching waaaaay too many journals :joy::joy:

1 Like

My journal on how to not net an autoflower,I have some Durban Poison reg/fem’s and I wont be fooled again.The journal is mainly so I can look back. Once I get the GG#4 monster clone flowering well people will come
Thanks for watching

Looking at harvesting in 2 weeks any thoughts?

2 Likes

Just make sure there milky jeweler’s loop :+1:

1 Like

I’m asking because I can’t really wait any longer. Coming into busy season at work and also have new babies to flip. Don’t want to neglect this girl while work picks up and don’t want the others getting to much bigger. Do you think they will be far enough along in 2 weeks time? That will be the end of the 8th week of flower so I assume she should be right?

1 Like

Yo mikkpay you must get a jewelers loop most important part of your grow is now if you let it go to long bud no good dont do all that work and not spend 15 dollars on j loop tells you when it’s ready. Must have took in tool box as important as your lights dont mess it up now