White widow auto day 52 in greenhouse

my first grow has been very fun and learning lots along the way. Noticing some are a bit yellowish and one with a couple spots. Is this normal? My soil ph I believe is around 7.5 I watered today with cal mag for the first time and also mold protector, big bloom and ph down solution. Looking for any tips to keep them healthy and come out with a decent yield. Humidity has been crazy I put a dehumidifier in greenhouse and closed all windows to try and help it some but I still have to fans pushing air in and out so I dont know how effective it will be. Do the buds look normal for day 52 also? Should I flush or see what the cal mag does. Seems like it’s not drinking as much.

3 Likes

Right 1st you need to bring pH down. 2nd many weeks has it been flowering. And 3rd what’s your soil look like maybe calmag deficiency in my opinion any way. It seems you have ways to go yet

2 Likes

Welcome @RickyFlare853
Heres a few questions that will help the community give you good advice.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
3 Likes

@RickyFlare853 exactly what @OldGypsy said - the deets in that “support ticket” will help us help you. For what it’s worth, that looks sort of like potassium deficiency to me, which isn’t at all uncommon when your plant starts to flower. She’ll be using less nitrogen and more P/K than she did in veg. How much bloom booster did you give her?

It’s very possible you’re supplying the right nutes but the PH is too high for her to be able to absorb what you’re giving her.

The 1st pic looks nice, but then the others are disappointing.
My WWA is on day #52 from being put in water.
My tent is small 24"x36"x53" and I’m struggling to keep her off the light.
Contrast and compare:

I’m not trying to brag or anything, just showing you where yours could be too.
How long has your PH been over 7? You’ve got some kind of issue to resolve for her.
Next time try growing up to 6 nodes and then topping or FIMing at the 5th node.
That is what I did with mine and I have 10 main branches directly off the main root stem.
I’ve also super-cropped all those branches, note the knuckles on the lollipopped branches.
It looks like you will still get a few good buds from her if you can resolve her issue soon. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like