White Widow and CBD Kush, both auto

OK, here they are. WW in back are 9 weeks, CBD Kush in front are 8 weeks. I thought I was closer than I was (until sage advice from forum members), so I had quit the nutes. I started them back, but my leaves ares still yellowing, and I don’t know if it’s OK, if they need or needed nutes, or if it even matters at this point?

So here they are. Any input is appreciated.

2 Likes

It’s normal for the lower fan leaves to yellow and die off near harvest

2 Likes

Pic 3 o see lots of white pistils on top… foxtail, or just not ready yet? I can’t tell from pic

1 Like

Thanks for your input.
That seems like a lot of the yellow fan leaves, though? Not just lower one, but throughout the WW plants.

They’re not ready, I was wondering if my leaf yellowing is premature for a plant still a few weeks out.

Gotcha well I’m sure some of the more knowledgeable folks here will steer you in the right direction

I’m too new to try to help, I’d still be feeding nutes (if you are feeding)

1 Like

It looks like you may be more than a few weeks out yet. Going by almost all the pistols still white. I would keep feeding. The yellow may not go away. But they will keep maturing :grin:

1 Like

We’re nearing the finish line, I think. Maybe a couple weeks out for the ones in back?
They are ilgm White Widow autoflower. 10 weeks from seed.
The two in front are ilgm CBD Kush, one week younger.

So, the WW got a bit yellower and browner than I expected, but the buds look OK, right? Maybe a couple more bud feeds and we’re done with nutes.

Anyway, have a look, tell me what you think. Maybe I under-watered the ones in back and that’s why they’re yellower.

Thanks for your input.

1 Like

They look great! What soil? Lighting? I have grown WW CBD Auto - yours look excellent!

2 Likes

Fox Farms, and a vivosun 2000 (if I recall) led.
Thanks!