White Widow and Bubblegum

This journal is already up to week 3 of flower. 2 WW/2 Bubblegum. These are in a 4x2 tent. Using the HLG 300L Rspec. 3 gallon fabric pots started w/ FFOF, top dressed w/ FFHF. I have a ton of pictures but i’ll start with the most current.

@Hellraiser, @Ocean hope you guys don’t mind the tag

8 Likes

Absolutely not thanks!! I’ll follow:)

1 Like

Looks like we germinated around the same time! I have WW too, I’m seeing a good amount of structural variation from sister to sister, some tight and bushy while others have much greater node spacing, the fragrance also varies greatly along with bud structure, it’s a real crap shoot when it comes to uniformity.

Meanwhile the Grand Daddy Purple sisters look like identical twins! And I can’t smell them apart!

I planted some bubblegum beware of that plant it can jump over 6’ tall indoors in no time… I was not prepared and ended up needing to remove the top of my tent!

I stand 6’ 1 and I’m looking up at them just clearing my tent

4 Likes

Dealing with the recent bubblegum stretch now and was caught way off gaurd. That was the only reason i installed the net, trying to tuck some branches :man_shrugging:t4:

Day 21 of flower. Trimmed anything without bud sites, anything that wasn’t making it to the top if canopy or any larger fan leaves blocking bud sites. Humidity is on the high side so i ordered a larger humidifier. After the trimming so much more room in tent.

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Today marks 28 days or the end of 4 weeks into flower. Decided to do another major defoliate. Cleared larger fan leaves, fan leaves blocking bud sites and any new growth towards bottom.

2 Likes

Some pics after yesterdays defoliate. Plants have responded well. Today is the start of the 5th week into flower. I’m expecting to see MAJOR bud development this week. Bubblegum plants are over 2ft tall and very sticky. I installed a 660nm light at one end of tent. May install another at opposite end.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser the hlg version is obviously sold out. Whatcha think about this 730nm light?

1 Like

It would certainly work for a far red supplement, probably even better than the HLG as it has twice the watts and a better spread.

1 Like

Day 31 of flower :grinning: Watered this morning w/ FF nutes. 96oz each w/ 20ish oz of runoff. Still trimming larger fan leaves as i find them.

1 Like

Today marks the beginning of week 6 into flower. @Hellraiser i was thinking final flush @ beginning of week 8, since it’s a 9 week flowering plant? I’m seeing some bronze color showing only on the bubblegum plants. Not to worried with how far along i’m into flower. I’m still hoping for 2 oz per plant, which would give me a half pound :grinning:. Funny that i only started this grow because i was furloughed. Turned myself into quite the greenthumb. Pictures taken this morning, with 2 extra shots. 1. First sign of seedling 2. During furlough i decided to start tending to my own lawn…

2 Likes

Yeah looks like you could start final flush in a couple weeks, looks good!

2 Likes

@Hellraiser

I’d like it to be a little cooler w/ where i’m @ in flower. T6 and filter are outside of 4x2 tent for space reasons. It’s also 70-80 R/H ambient w/ rain rolling through. Can i just wait these high day temps out? 68-72 during lights off.

Day 38 of flower. Rainy weather should be gone by Saturday. Plants are looking really good. The major bud site growth i was hoping to see last week has begun.

1 Like

Nice looking garden! Im about a week behind you on my WW grow, i just had a herm that I had to chop. Yours are looking fantastic! Im following if thats cool!

1 Like

Do you also have a grow i could follow. The more the merrier!!

Im out of likes, but i tagged you in my journal.

1 Like

Today is day 41 of flower. My KISS method has really paid off so far.

Here is the FIM’d WW.

WW2 which was just topped.

The 2 Bubblegum plants are a bit taller by 3-4 inches.

2 Likes