White widow aficionados

I’m finishing up my 4th week of flower and the smell in my grown room has changed. I still have a pungent smell but I’ve been noticing a “sour-ness” In the air. I’ve stuck my nose in the pots as I was concerned over root rot but it’s not present at that level. Anyone have a similar odor with their WW?

Mine is fruity with a little gassy skunky smell at week 4 the smelled like juicy fruit gum

Gassy skunk… like a skunk fart?
@Cyle1

It’s like I really dont know the word to describe but deffinitly not sour

1 Like

But at week 4 of flower it only smelled fruit I just started smelling something different yesterday

Mine was just skunk up until last week. Then I noticed what I can only describe as sour

Hmm is everything look ok what’s making you think you have issues

Not really concerned just trying to map this plant out since I’ve never grown it before. I want to get to know it front and back then I’ll move on to something new

1 Like

Ok well everyone I’ve seen grow it says fruity

1 Like

![
20190628_102137|375x500]
(upload://gT1PitjIl1aUmzxwHa
LTCwzAhVv.jpeg)
This is only 1 plant white Widow. I don’t understand some say it’s ph, someone said cal-mag, another, Robert said lighting and watering and temperature. I’ve seen photos of nutrient deficiency PHOSPHORUS is this the problem? Or something else?

I think you posted the wrong photo?

I have grown White Widow several times over the past 18 months. It is a bit surprizing all of the different smells that the plant produces at different times. I have noticed something similar to the sourness that you describe but it was replaced with a new smell a week or so later. I have not had this on every white widow grow.

Unless there is some other issue that is showing, as you said - I would not be concerned.

2 Likes

I am not able to diagnose but you certainly have something going on that may need some attention. I have never had anything like that so don’t have a clue…

It looks to be a potassium deficiency to me

Are you monitoring your ph? What are you feeding?

this my nutrients. Of course I’m not in the flowering stage yet just gave cal-mag 7 mg or mm the veg grow is 7-4-10 I give on Saturday once a week, potassium is 4.0 in grow fert nothing else says potassium

sorry! eeks… check out the stalk it’s bigger than the leaves grow and 1’s a WW other OG kush, and one darthVader Kush

What medium are you growing in ?
Better yet fill this out

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

I’ll try to remember all of it. Growing coco coir, that’s 7ph that’s partially why I can not get a soil reading it always says 7ph. Indoor grow C02 yes
Lighting 1000watt led with dimmer, EC coco coir eeks I read it said sodium and nutes are mixed. Is this it? Salt? Didn’t have this on 1st grow but they just flowered never made buds 33" tall in Jack Here 6 plants history. Over fert for 2 weeks wrong light spectrum. Corrected I hope. Seeds from ILGM. Amsterdam 2 widow 3 OG kush, and 1 Darth Vader kush. I’VE ALSO STARTED 2 CRITICAL MASS, 2 POWER PLANT AND 2 TRAINWRECK AND 1 FOUND LEMON SKUNK. NOWAY TO GET ANY RUN OFF TESTED.DID I GET IT ALL?