White widiow autos

Some are a totally different cannabis plant. Bought from this site. Anyone else having mixed seeds?

These are white widow auto’s from ilgm. The only issues im having is different growth in height and different flowering times. The one in the back is 4 weeks behind in flowering compared to the one in the front. Both sprouted the same time. Do you have a picture of them?

2 Likes

This is them at veg.

2 Likes

Im not understanding the issue at hand here mind going into detail some?

here is what they look like[date=2022-09-24

1 Like

Some of my white widow autos are different than others.

1 Like

That is always the case. There is often drastic differences between phenotypes, and many phenotypes for each strain. Think off it like how sometimes blond parents can have redheaded children. Only way to have identicalnplants is through cloning. Even that isnt identical. Example all pictured are Bruce Banner autoflowers.

5 Likes

My brothers and I came from the same 2 parents and we all look different. Unless you’re cloning, you’re gonna get different phenos. Especially with autos.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

5 Likes

@Docnraq and @Borderryan22 beat me to it lol no 2 plants will ever be the same period they may look alike somewhat and share some of the same features but they will always be different from one another

3 Likes

I will put more picks on as they grow if anyone wants to see them later in growth. Thank you all for your help.

2 Likes

Here are some updated pictures of these white widow auto flowers 10/8//22

1 Like