White Widdow Fem. Start of flower

It’s in the 6 week of flower , and Roberts nutrients boosters is awesome stuff , he’ll my last grow I flushed one time before I hung it and it was some really good , white ashes , and a twilight high , out of 4 .5 ounces I should have kept some , but I didn’t . But for as taste , I cut some small buds from the bottom when pruning , it’s not harsh at all , the high only last a good hour maybe and with this tall thing out of my tent , my Kush can have all the light instead of sharing .

1 Like

I "…I cut down at 5 weeks , 3 days from being root bound , and not enough water after 3 days , the roots are like crazy in this lil small 1 gallon . I’ll scrog a widow after this auto , would be a good candidate for hydro scrogged , now that I know W.W . Stretches , my plane is to run one , give her some of that pimp juice and let her used it and spread like she spread in that hydro drip wet bucket . Like I said the O.G. Is still on auto pilot , I think the ph switched off ah lil drying out "Fox Farm Ocean Forest " might have those characteristics , I’m not sure , but W.W. Survived the first time I ran them , and now O.G. Saying I’m good . Check out that stalk using Great White Shark , B1 Thrive Red & B1 Thrive green with Voodoo juice . I hope I can managed in a 5 gallon in a 2x2x5 .

1 Like

Tim,
adaptation to the enviroment , may very well be true. I can see a much better result in this 5th generation. I think giving them more time in veg was a contributing factor.
And cloning from seed will always be different.

Will

1 Like

Did it show any signs at all after you flip the lights on?
If not, I agree time to move on and and start another grow. R.I.P

Will

1 Like

Yoshi, that stock looks great! Should produce an awesome yield.

Will

yes i noticed it with mine many years ago some i was cutting from same mum and others from the clone in system each time and it stood out so i repeated it now i replace my mums every second run .veg time will give a huge difference to.

Yes it took me 4 runs to find that out but I did find out…lol
I have found ways through this forum to make my runs as u call them, better each time.
I’m staying with soil. But I’m also going to give hydrophobic s a try next month. Well in a wks or so.
I believe you showed me the 40 liter setup right… yes I believe that’s right. If that works out the way I see you’re grow go’s then ill switch things b around and do both. Ya wanta help…lol

Will

1 Like

Hydrophobic is way too frightening, lol, I much prefer hydroponics.

:wink:

~MacG

2 Likes

Dam…I did it again…lamo

Thanks MacG. I’m going to get it right…you just wait and see…lol

Will

1 Like

yes think so 4 pot system ,for years i only did soil for many reasons the i went coco peat and never looked back :slight_smile: can’t wait to see you opinion of it :).

I know I’ll like it. I all ready got the money and setup I want. Just got to put money on card and order it. But I’ll still need help with the little things that I’ll need. Like… what goes with it to make plants grow in those holes…lol

Will

sure thing anytime :smile: