White spots on leaves= bug poop

Calcium but I have seen similar look after spraying if it was done in the light and clogged stomata

1 Like

Thanks Donald, I assumed op knew never spray anything with lights on, I regret it if you didn’t (read Robert Bergman’s grow Bible online free)

After my own battle with leaf spot fungus I see it everywhere because it looks like so many other issues, so I called in some other eyes

will @garrigan’s got sharp eyes, maybe he can check this thread out and help get your plant back on track ?

Don’t give up! I think you really need to fill out a support ticket

1 Like

I read the article on calcium deficiency and that could be a definite possibility, as there is another plant in the box which doesn’t show any symptoms and seems pretty healthy. Is there anything I can use for a quick fix?

I don’t see a ticket and am going to ask you fill one out because this is screaming ph like Mac G on every other post :wink: I suspect your run off ph and soil ph are way lower than what you are watering it at and or your ph meter is out of calibration. early pictures look like mites but did you ever dig out a mic or jewelers loop to confirm? Here’s a ticket go through it answer everything you can
Answer these simple questions the best you can and keep this on 1 thread please.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Strain; Devil’s Fruit, bought

Soil In Pots

System Type? 60cm. x 60cm. x 210cm. closet

Ph ? 6.8

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? none for now

Indoor

Light System, Size? 2X Compact FLUO 85w Growth 6900k

Temps; Day 24C, Night N/A

Humidity; Day, Night N/A

Ventilation System; Yes, ventilator blowing from one side out the other side

Co2 No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Calcium can take weeks to show symptoms and no 2 plants are exactly the same this is the reason people clone and don’t just use seeds because some plants are just healthier and grow faster bigger than all the other seeds in the lot. Just because you have 2 plants in same dirt doesn’t mean they will grow the same or have same issues some plants eat slower or faster and have different needs than others

1 Like

I looked for bugs with a magnifying glass but didn’t see any critters anywhere.

Think I should try and get my ph lower?

than you shouldn’t have treated we would’ve bounced more ideas off you first they need Cal-Mag Epsoms salt as described in the link I posted. They will get worse before they get better but new growth should look healthier within few days

Ah forque, that has to be ordered online right? Garden shops wouldn’t normally carry that.

I think you should test your run off it is a good practice and you should be checking run off every time you water just because you add water at a certain ph doesn’t mean that’s what the plant gets knowing what it comes out of the pot at gives you a closer idea as to what it may be at root zone and how to adjust your waterings in the future and Epsom salt is solt in walmart pharmacies pretty much everywhere over the counter

How much epsom salt should I use?

And BTW, thanks to all of you for your help and advice. Guaranteed first bong will be in all your honor!

1 Like

is it not in the link?
guess not http://bestplants.com/epsom-salt-garden-cheats/
if you are using no nutrients yet you should start looking into them because these plants are hungry and they cry when not fed right Epsom salt will correct Mag issue but if you are watering with tap water and in soil Calcium is there it’s just being locked out by ph garden lime is your best option which can be picked up at any garden store

I’m watering with tap water so yeah, I’ll start giving a quarter dose of nutes every 3rd watering, plus try to get some lime at the local gardening store. Thanks a whole bunch for all of your help, but I’m sure…I’ll be back!

You’ve also got to get your pH lower, that could blocking out whichever nutrient you’re lacking, causing the issue ?

Possible, I’ll try that too. Thanks!

Think about this .[quote=“DieHigh55, post:19, topic:7941”]
Guess it wasn’t bugs. I sprayed the plant with a solution of peppers, garlic, water and dishwasher soap and the next day this was the result.
Soo before calling it a deficiency, Try this, use a mister and wash it off . wait a day and see if it recovers .and most soils don’t need cal / mag unless you’ve added cococoir …check your run off first .to make sure it’s not to acidic .
Hammer .
[/quote]

I think I’m going to give up on her, even the new growth is coming in kinda gnarly and twisted.I sprayed her with water and a weak nute solution containing calcium and magnesium but that didn’t seem to help I have another plant in the box and if this is something contagious, I don’t want her to get infected too, because she seems pretty healthy. My run off is actually on the alcyline side. So I don’t know, never had this happen before so I guess she just wasn’t meant to make it to my bong.:cry:.

Something to think about how low/high ph can cause deficiencies of some nutrients, and excess of others

2 Likes