White spots on flowering ww

Cool thanks . Only did the schultz so far and will research the next seed.

1 Like

That plant looks good so you have done more right than you did wrong. The cactus stuff has good npk numbers to finish it out then start fresh on the next grow with the fox nutrients, or at least that’s what I would do… good luck :+1:

Thanks brother! Should I change the medium? I have dr earth pot of gold organic and natural for the next or should I use different medium for ff? @MeEasy

1 Like

My next will be BNC critical xxl auto.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that soil but I’m sure it will be good, you will be feeding the plants with the fox farm so it’s not like with organics where you have to be more picky

@MeEasy here’s my girl today. Quite the difference huh? I noticed the tops of leaves being brown. What you think?

1 Like

Tips of top leaves. They are 10" away from light.

1 Like

That’s what we call painted fingernails this is actually a good thing it shows that you are pushing it but not hard enough not to hurt it… may want to do just ph’ed water next time then back to feeding the next time … fox farm says you can feed up to twice a week as long as you wash out the old stuff
I always liked to alternate food n water. Just remember when water only you want runoff but not enough to completely remove the old food so the plant has food then on feeding days you want enough runoff to completely replace the old stuff this is so you don’t get buildup of food

I’m not using ff until next time as you recommended. Still using the succulent fertilizer because of the living soil and did it twice in 1 week. Where before I was only doing once a week. Thanks my bro! I really appreciate it. I am pushing her since she was a runt. I’m learning!

1 Like

Shit sorry I forgot I talk to so many people using so many different things :grimacing:

It’s obviously still painted fingernails but with living soil it means that the soil is providing enough with what you are doing