White spots identification

My ladies are flowering and I typically harvest at the end of the month but I have white spots on leaves and one bunch of bud that looks bad. What is it and what can I do? I can’t find any pests or eggs on underside of leaves but it doesn’t look like the powdery mildew pictures I’ve seen.

I’ve just moved them into a more sunny location jic it is pm. Tempted to cut off the bunch of bud that looks bad before it spreads… :woman_shrugging:

• purple haze

• Method: organic soil (natural dirt and happy frog mix)

• Vessels: fabric pots (20gal?)

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff. ???

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable ???

• Outdoor

• Light system - none

• Temps; Day, Night - 62-94F

• Humidity; Day, Night - 61% right now. Idk how to find out more

• Ventilation system - no
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - no

• Co2; No

Other: my cat has been seen peeing in one of the pots but not the plant that’s doing worse surprisingly. Will wrap up the base to block her out later today. I haven’t fed my plants with nutrients in several months due to new member of the family taking up all my time. Hose watered.

The white spots look like bug damage to me. Do you have a jeweler’s loupe or magnifying glass to check under the leaves for bugs?

I keep looking and I can’t see anything! :sweat: I even cracked open the bud that isn’t looking good to see if they are housed in there but didn’t see anything. I’ll just have to blanket pesticide and hope for the best?

The larger whitish spots with some brown around them look a little like leaf septoria to me, if i were you id fill out a grow support ticket to give more info

1 Like