White spot on the serrated leaf

Hello, I’m new to growing. This plant is 7 days old since germination, can someone please help me identify the issue on the plant? There is a white spot on the edge of the leaf and also abit droopy, I can’t tell if if it’s under or overwatered. Thanks in advance.

That soil looks pretty wet. I’m thinking over watered.

Thanks for reply.Oh that’s because I just watered her. Should i worry about the white spot?

Still looks like too much water. Seedlings don’t need much.

Does the white spot rub off? Is it just something from the soil?

Sorry to keep tagging ya’ll but can @Holmes or @Covertgrower pipe in in the white spot? I’ve never seen that.

1 Like

Okay, normally I only spray mist on the soil, but this morning when I checked on her, she hasn’t recovered from the droopy, so I figured I may underwater her. As for the white spot, I hope it’s not nuts burn

Awesome typo. Just laughed so hard!

I’ve always seen nute burn start at the tips and turn yellow. Hopefully one of the others will pipe in with some help. Including @Nicky

Good luck with the grow.

1 Like

Sorry, English is not my primary language. My apologies. Thanks for the reply

2 Likes

That is fine. I just liked it!

2 Likes

@YoungPadawan Looking over watered, and probably ph issue!
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Holmes

•strain : auto Alaskan purple from seedsman seedbank(indoor grow 2x2 tent)
•soil : biochar(premixed) recommended by a local grower, I do not know the content of the soil, not much information on the package label
•vessel : 5 gallon grow bag, I planted it directly into the final pot, as auto aren’t suitable for transplant so I’ve read
•ph is around 6 to 7, I would like invest in the ec and ppm meter, but I’m really on a budget grow
• humidity at night is around 40 to 50%rh (24c) day time is around 50 to 70%rh (27 to 30c)
• exhaust fan(188 CFM with carbon filter) always max.
•AC only switched on from 9pm to 9am, 2 fans in the grow tent, one oscilating fan and another from top blowing at the grow light(marshydro ts 600)
•no co2

2 Likes

For the soil information

This is all stated on the packageScreenshot_20201209-114155_Lazada|211x500

1 Like

PH is really critical and you can get a ph and ppm pen for about 15us$, I do understand a low budget but these are pretty critical pieces to your growing arsenal! Should have some type of clear dome on them with RH that low! 30c is a little out of range! Your light is 90 watts, what size is grow space?

2 Likes

My grow space is 2x2 marshydro
Is 15usd ph pen accurate?

1 Like

@Holmes I just ordered TDS EC meter, it will take couple of days to arrived, I will update you again. Thanks for the help

3 Likes

You’re covered here, happy growing!

3 Likes

You have 22.5 watts a sqft. will veg OK but you need more to get nice dense buds! As for accuracy of cheap pens, I used them for a year and a half and done OK, still better than nothing!

It’s to young to panic, let it grow. It looks pretty good to me

2 Likes

@Holmes tds/ec pen arrived, water ppm is at 98 to 100 ppm, PH is 6.7

1 Like

Is that what is going in, coming out or slurry test?

@Holmes I stick the tds pen into the water for about 5 to 10b secs, as for the ph meter I waited for the numbers to settle then I remove it