White specks on leafs

A week ago I notice white specks on my leafs, and some webbing. I found a couple little blackish bugs that I squished. Is there anything I can do to make sure they don’t come back and help to identify them.

2 Likes

Captain Jacks Dead Bug. What’s the under-side of the leaves look like and do you have any pics of the pest? Hopefully it’s not thrips but couldn’t get a clear pic zoomed in on your leaves. Going to tag the community bug dude @Lacewing :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

No pics of the bugs. As soon as I seen them, I just got rid of them.

2 Likes

Best to try and take a pic before killing them because it’s easier to have a strategy when you know the opponent you face lol …also if you are outdoors you could have more than one pest and they are tiny …the spots I see on the leaves are consistent with thrips but also could be spider mites because you said you saw webbing …however not all webbing is going to be spider mites and could be a jumping spider which you definitely want to leave on your plant because he will eat insects off it …Captain jacks dead bug brew is also safe and what almost everyone does just read carefully and also it’s important to completely cover both sides of the leaves …use a continuous mist sprayer if you can

1 Like

I just found captain jack dead bug brew, on Amazon and will be here tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Grazzy Azz Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

One other thing try and do it when the sun is off them …like when it’s setting …I don’t like spraying even water on them in direct sun lol