White on leaves cont

Continuing the discussion from White on leaves:

Not thinking this is from nutrient spray.

1 Like

What do you think it might be?

Looking at the wet hydroton I would assume these leaves got wet?? :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito Yesterday we narrowed it down to both the use of tap water in a humidifier and spraying nute mix on the leaves. Seems pretty cut-and-dried to me, but am wondering why the OP is skeptical. Hopefully the OP will clarify the remaining concern.

3 Likes

Gotcha, I didn’t see that :love_you_gesture:

I don’t mean too be skeptical. I’m just exploring all issues. Thank you again for your thoughts in response to my post. I will keep you posted

1 Like

:point_up_2: I wouldn’t worry about this leaf, looks to have gotten wet. I checked out your schedule and would reduce the PPMS-EC to 1000/2.0 and PH to 5.8-6.0 for hydro. What’s your water level below the net cup and water temps :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The only issue I see in your environment is pH like @OGIncognito mentioned. You are running a soil pH at 6.3. It should be ~5.9.

Hydro growth is rapid, so nute levels that are a little higher at ~1,200 should be fine as the plant matures. It’s a little high for a young plant.

3 Likes

Thank you I will make adjustments :raised_hands:

2 Likes

@Mrobone can you please comment on water level and water temp? These are pretty important factors.

I wouldn’t worry too much about these other issues. They are relatively minor if corrected quickly.

1 Like

If using a humidifier use distilled water tap will leave a white calcium residue

Hopefully the water temp does
Not shock them too badly :crossed_fingers:

Uploading: image.jpg…

I see hairs

Do I have enough tiger bloom?