From a fellow grower: My issue is that I keep seeing little spots of white-ish stuff on the leaves; it looks like mold or mildew but not powdery mildew. Pucture of the leaf on the file ending in 130129, attached. I was hoping to know if the community recommended any steps I can take besides extra pruning. My pruning of the plant, which was trained after mainlining, is visible on the attached picture ending in 130054.
Specifically, is it ok to spray with anything during flowering? My options, besides the bacillus that you have advised me not to use, are: neem, mammoth bio-control, and spinosad.
Details as follows:
- Strain: gold leaf ILGM
- Type (fem/auto/reg): fem
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): outdoor, mid-Atlantic US (high humidity)
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): fox farm ocean forest
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: have not checked lately; in a smart pot so runoff is difficult to check. No pH issues apparent.
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): 750-800ppm, every 4 days. Fox farm cultivation nation line, humic tonic, silica pro-tekt, athena’s aminas (nectar/gods)
- Light type & schedule: around 10hr direct sun
- Temperatures day & night: 80-90 day,
- Humidity day & night: extremely variable. Often as high as 70-80% due to summer thunderstorms
- Ventilation: natural wind, pruning
- AC: na
- Humidifier: na
- De-humidifier: na
- Co2: na