White flies help

Have been fighting whiteflies a lot thought I had got them all but now 2 weeks before I harvest they are back not as bad. Don’t really want to spray this close to harvest so my question is will washing in peroxide and water get them of my buds

I’ve never dealt with white flies, but this post is from @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Thank u I use the captain jacks but it doesn’t list whiteflies. I’ll try spraying with peroxide solution. Going by store to pick up buckets tonight so I am ready for the bud wash.

2 Likes

Even without bugs, a post harvest wash is good. You’d be surprised how those buds attract everything from the air… dirt, hairs, one-off bugs…

1 Like

I think the phrase you are looking for is: ‘Completo Disgustamento’ lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I was planning to do one but wanted to make sure I didn’t have to add something extra to kill the whiteflies.

1 Like

LOL! I love that!!!

1 Like

Husky hair

1 Like

Captain Jacks works for White flies even if not listed. You should only follow a schedule based on their life cycle since it kills only the mature ones. Based on my experience spray every 5 days. Of course you can spray with peroxide.

1 Like

Cool Ill spray jacks on it as well. I sprayed them down with peroxide. Seemed to help. I also got some of the sticky yellow strips hopefully that kill the adults

1 Like