White Fire OG ( WIFI )

End of week 4 She’s doing good hard to tell I trimmed her 3 days ago. This weekend I’m going to flip the light to 13/11 start the far red and UVA light.
Processing: 16579220656116163524581849888483.jpg…

Try it again🤔

3 Likes

The end of week5 Been 1 week since the flip She has a nice stretch going on started jacks bloom and tribus bloom today. Feel like she needs something more besides tribus fulvic acid and silica but I don’t want to alter the jacks program so I’m not sure :upside_down_face:

@kaptain3d This is where I’m at nothing impressive just a place to learn :joy:

3 Likes

Growing along nicely and looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Me Easy IDK about this plant just different than what I’m used to. I’ve always grown sativa dominant plants it’s mt 7th grow so I don’t know but figuring it out with Indica dominate plants.

2 Likes

Trimmed her up some trying to get a idea of where to go next with her. Light height is becoming a issue. All is good :+1:

3 Likes

Pretty work Sir :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Week6 Showing pistols 2 weeks after flip. The plant is stretching decided to put the net in tuck her under some. Thinking about super cropping when the stretch slows down

Now it’s in the rite journal…lol :beers:

2 Likes

Brother, that girl is s a weet looking! Outstanding job! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks it’s been a journey so far all is good :upside_down_face: Made a slight change in the nutrient mix the plant responded good :v:

1 Like

Almost a week into flower. She’s done stretching she was generous enough to leave me 15" of light height. Probably be setting up the 80" tent.

4 Likes

She’s a beauty :heart_eyes: a happy lady

2 Likes

Very pretty. But I suspect that she isn’t finished stretching yet…

2 Likes

TY I know your rite! The fast-paced stretch has slowed down. I measure the light height daily she isn’t at a stand still yet. I’m setting up the 80" tent that should give her plenty of room to do her thing. :v:

2 Likes

You use FF nutrients correct?

1 Like

I do. The complete line, as shown here:

2 Likes

That’s a hek of a recipe. I’m going to start using the bottom 3 ingredients try to get a boost on things.

1 Like

I am in the minority here. I find the mixing, feeding, and caring for these plants very therapeutic. Especially since I work from home, I have the time for it.

2 Likes

2 weeks into flower Lesson learned dont under estimate a plant they will surprise ya. But anyhow were rockn rite along.

@ConcreteBudz Not to much going on. A place to post pics.

2 Likes

That’s all we need brother place to share the love :muscle:t3::call_me_hand:t3:. How goes work?? Been busy?

1 Like