White Fire OG ( WIFI )

Day 16
The WIFI seems to be off to a healthy start. Topped her at the 6th node at day 14 Last night she got her first trimming the fan leaves were huge and choking off the under growth it was looking bad. I think she’s going to be a stretchy plant and I’m in the 2x4 :upside_down_face:
Other than that hope everyone is having a great summer.

@pr @ConcreteBudz @MeEasy @SilvaBack203 @Bulldognuts @HappyHydroGrower @KnUcKLzBcHuBBy @dachea +many more

10 Likes

Definitely will be here for the ride brother!

Good luck and hope you’re having a Happy Forth of July! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

The 4th ended up being a washout here raining. Thanks

1 Like

That’s a happy healthy looking plant. :blush::v:
Happy 4th of July.

2 Likes

@Flitme What’s a barrel racer? I have some thoughts…lol

1 Like

@Newt Dude I spaced you off man guilty as charged :v:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag TLC I’ll definitely be setting this to watch
tmp(3)

I brought snacks :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

The first thing that comes to my mind is :thinking:You are a Dirty Farmer :heart:

2 Likes

There is always that one guy that comes to the party prepared… haha! :joy::rofl::joy:
Made our day brother !
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am a member of the Womens professional rodeo association. I run Barrels. (With the help of my horse of course. :blush:

3 Likes

You Go Girl :100: :+1:

1 Like

Glad you laid that out cause I thought you just ran real fast… lol :joy::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

And I thought maybe she did river runs. Growing weed is interesting :joy: Meet alot of good people.

2 Likes

I can’t run a lick on foot but I can I my horses. :blush::v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No worries. Here now!

1 Like

Loving it! Thanks for the tag.:grimacing::facepunch:

1 Like

3 weeks old. Did a big trim the leaves get big fast they choke out the branches. Never grew a Indica dominant plant. Rockn Rite Along

2 Likes

I try to keep my more indica plants in the corners of my tent where the light intensity is lowest hoping for extra node spacing on them because they like to grow with tight spacing, along with the fat leaves there’s no light gonna get in there. Some will stretch a little some won’t

2 Likes

The research I did on this strain it leans towards a being stretchy plant for the most part so I’m using the light to keep her down just in case. The goal is to keep it a moderate free-standing plant without having to super crop her. Next weekend (4weeks) I’m going to flip the light to 13/11 bye week 6 that should tell the rest of the story. In the meantime keep on trimming the fat leaves. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Then there’s the veggy garden they sure like the black fiber bags have to water a couple times a day not adding nutrients Italian red sweet pepper Patio tomato Zucchini

2 Likes