White feathers growing from main stem?

Good day growers, as a newbie grower I am not sure if I am using all the right description to characterize my question. My plant is in flower state, it is an auto flower, the bud formation is slow, not sure if I should be using transition light and feeding at this point. I am so enjoying the grow but it is more scientific than I realized. I haven’t been this excited about the end since my first born. My plant is day 37day from seedling with distilled water and FF grow feed. It looks heathy I am not sure how to proceed and what the white growth is on the main stem. This is the best place I have found for information and my thanks to you all for indulgence about my inquire. At eighty years of age hopefully I can do away with the chemicals from prescription drugs and use my garden. Thank you for all. Dean

4 Likes

Some pictures would be helpful

1 Like

Feathers you say?? Gotta see that! Picts please! (Just messing wit cha).

Do they look like this?

IMG_3492

1 Like

are you referring to the tiny ‘spikes’ on the main stem right at the base of the branches.?

is this it, in the picture on the right…

3 Likes

Good morning and thank you for response to feathers, sorry about description, yes it looks like that.

1 Like

Thanks for pictures and reply to my question and the feathers are spikes like the picture.

1 Like

That’s the flower!!

2 Likes

You have nothing to worry about. She’s just starting to flower. :+1:

2 Likes