Which Vaporiser do you use?

Which Vaporiser do you good people use and recommend ?

I have had nothing but bad experieces with DaVinci’s products.

I only vape dry bud, no extracts, oils, etc.

I use an Arizer EQ as my desktop unit and like it very much.

I use a Ghost MV1 as my portable unit and like it as well.

The Ghost has come down in cost making it much more affordable but still on the expensive end of the scale. Mine cost me $250 and was worth every cent (I actually have two of them, one as a backup).

4 Likes

I’ve had a Pax II since they came out, and I really like it.

1 Like

I use a Boundless Tera. Really nice and lots of included accessories!

1 Like

Thanks Kaptain,
The separate 90-day warranty on the battery looks a bit scary for a stoner like me !

1 Like

Will these devices vaporize hash?

That’s pretty standard warranty. You can find those batteries everywhere. And if you have a problem they are very customer service oriented…

@MidwestGuy, Boundless includes a “dabbing pad” in their kit. But it’s a bit too tight for good airflow, you could probably loosen it a bit and vape your hash, I’m sure! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Great info Kaptain,
a 90-day warranty on the battery ?
do you have to change the batteries constantly ?

I have had the same batteries with it for a year now and they are still good.
But I bought an extra set of batteries and also my e-liquid vaporizer uses the same batteries. So I always keep a set charging and usign the others.
A full charge should last you about 4 to 5 sessions (about 5 minutes each session) before having to recharge.
And the bowl is very deep. So you can get many sessions with the same bowl. It heats the material only if you inhale (convection). So if you don’t drag on it, you don’t lose anything because of combustion.

2 Likes

before my 2 x DaVinci Vaporiser died on me I would mix hash with herb and get fooked up big time…in short yes you can use hash …you will get trashed though.

2 Likes

I use the boundless CFX, it will vaporize just about anything you put through it. Does develop a burn taste after few months of heavy use.

2 Likes

And they are super easy to clean to!

1 Like

from most of the replies to my post the Boundless is by far the favorite.
I have gone through four DaVinci Ascents in 3.5 years …BEWARE FOLKS !

I believe the Pax III does, and I’ve heard of people making it work in the Pax II by getting creative.

are the spare batteries an Amazon thing ?..I am in the UK.

90 days warranty on the batteries but 3 years warranty on the actual vaporizer! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I found the same efficiency gain with my Pax. I think in general vaporizers save you a lot of money on flowers in the long run.

1 Like

I am sure you can find them on Amazon.
This is what a quick search showed me :

https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Authentic-2500mAh-18650-battery-Flashlight/dp/B082T4D4N6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=P4XS96L5U6OR&keywords=lg+he4+18650+2500mah+20a+3.7v+rechargeable+flat+top+batteries&qid=1579017490&sprefix=rechargeable+18650+batteries+2500%2Caps%2C148&sr=8-1

1 Like

They sure do. And I’ve seen a lot of people use the AVB (already vaped bud) to make edibles and such…

1 Like

Does the Boundless use the 18650 batteries. I used to vape (but don’t any more) and have a boatload of 18650 batteries.

1 Like