Which trichomes do you go off of for Harvest

So I am in the midst of harvesting and I am looking at one of the plants which is a Zkittlez Auto and she is showing some crazy amber trichomes on the sugar leaves but on her calyxs she has mostly cloudy and some clear left still. The point is which trichomes are the best ones to go off? thanks for the help

1 Like

Welcome @HerbalFarmer. The trichs on the calyx is what you really want to base it on.

5 Likes

Yep the calyx because the sugar leaves are typically trimmed of the plant at harvest.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help I was kinda leaning towards the calyx ones but I just wanted to make sure, thanks again!

2 Likes

Yep calyx trics and remember they will change color more as they dry and cure some so if u dont want couch lock at all mostly cloudy is probably good as they will still mature some as they go. Good luck

2 Likes

I have noticed that interestingly enough I harvested my Wedding Cake auto and she was mostly if not all cloudy no amber and by the time I was squishing her into rosin she had damn near completely ambered up really nicely, but thank you for the help!

1 Like