Which seeds will best fit my grow box once they are full grown?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I’m trying to do some learning and take my first steps into growing. I plan on using a hydroponic grow box indoors with the following dimensions: 36” Tall x 20" Wide x 16.5" Deep separated into 9 growing spots. I wanted to use feminized seeds and eventually clone them. The problem is I’m not sure which seeds would make the best use of these dimensions. Could you please help me figure this out? Thank you!"

You’ll want a photo so you can control when it goes to flower. After that indica or sativa will work, will just require different approach.

You’ll want to develop a grow plan that will allow you to be successful all the way through. 20”x 16” isn’t a lot of space. The majority of people would recommend you try a single plant. You can run more, but it’s going to require you to keep each plant smaller then. I would recommend one plant with some training to fill the area if you go indica or a couple of single cola plants if you go sativa. Either way, with the limited height you’ll want to go to flowering light schedule before they get very tall. Depending on light intensity, you’ll need a little bit of clearance from the top of plants at finish. Then you need to account for the height of your res. All and all, you’ll probably have to flip them when they’re about 8” tall. Which makes a single plant scrog kind of a winner here. But you’re not limited to that.

1 Like