Which over the counter water to use as A back up

I am having issues with my water filtration system. Looks like it will be 5 weeks at earliest before my part gets here. I have been trying to figure out which over the counter is the best water to use .
It says not to use any water that has been thru Reverse Osmosis.
I get my water at Wal-Mart
I have a GE water cooler using Primo water it has been thru Reverse Osmosis.
Then I looked at Drinking Water that also has been thru Reverse Osmosis.
And then I looked at Spring Water it ha been thru Ozonation
So my question is what water do I use as a back up till my filter system is repaired.
Any help will be appreciated. TNX

I would use walmart bulk water. The stuff from the machine cheapest i know of.

1 Like

It won’t hurt to use just about any water from any store even if it’s been through ro system as long as it’s temporary and your plants are not at the start of flower that’s when they use the most Calcium and Magnesium and that is what the regular water provides for the plant. You can supplement with calmag too this is from an email answer i received from the co that I buy my nutrients from when i asked about a friend using ro water… :point_down: copy paste from the email

We have found that the plants need more available Magnesium than Calcium. Especially the last few weeks of veg and first three weeks of flowering.

Calcium demand is highest at the third week of flowering when the plant is in its stretch phase and the amount of building blocks for cell production is at its peak.

Some Calcium and Magnesium supplements have been highly acidified. Our grow team prefers to foliar spray the additional supplementation when it is required. A micronized Calcium/ Magnesium supplement works best for foliar applications

2 Likes

This is what I want to use We have a water cooler and we get 25 gallons a week on average

We have found that the plants need more available Magnesium than Calcium. Especially the last few weeks of veg and first three weeks of flowering.

This is good to know I read the last few weeks of veg and first three weeks of flowering.

I also have read about this so would you dilute it 1/2 to a gallon of water.

Thanks for all the GR8 help.
KushMan

I would try it at a 1/4 strength and go stronger if needed, you can always add you can’t take it back

Google natural springs in your area. I found one in my town never new it was there. Full of minerals and goodness. I get it for 50 cent a gal