Which light should I buy?

So I’m using a 75w Shenngsite Grow Light for the first 2 weeks to help it get through the germination stage because I needed to start the grow asap and didn’t have the money at the time. I’m doing a 2x2 tent grow and my budget is around $150-160. Which of these options would be the best or other lights at my budget?
Maxisisun PB2000
Mars Hydro SP1000
Spider Farmer SF1000

HLG 135w v2 rspec. runs about 200.00

7 Likes

You can get 10% off of it too, DIY10 is the discount code.
The exact light I have in my 2x2.

7 Likes

Consistent with your budget, I know the current Mars TS1000 is a great fit for a 2x2 with 150w and Samsung 301b LEDs

4 Likes

I just bought a 135 rspec kit ten minutes ago. 177.50 after the dude code.

6 Likes

How long was the shipping assuming you live in US?

None of the above…HLG.

5 Likes

Which model?

I got an email saying it was shipped couple minutes ago. Like 20 minutes after paying them. Couldn’t tell ya how long it’s gonna take to get here though.

1 Like

HLG 135 Rspec would be the way to go.

6 Likes

Would you use that same light in the gorilla 2x2.5? Cause it’s in the mail.

3 Likes

you might need a little bigger, the flowering footprint for that light is 2x2 I believe

2 Likes

You could use it in 2x2.5, though I would be tempted to go a little bigger (HLG 260) if you plan on flowering in that tent.

2 Likes

It’s a tad bit shy for 5sq feet, but it’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Crap…that’s kinda what i was expecting.

1 Like

To be honest with you that .5 you’re probably going to lose that with a good negative pressure on the tent with the side sucked in. If the light is sitting there and you already got it I would go for it. Just my thoughts good luck.

2 Likes

Idk if it’s cause I have an intake fan or what, but I’ve never had the tent suck in, I hear everyone else talk about it though

1 Like

HLG 135 RSpec kit.

Discount code “dude” gets it down to $180. Worth it.

I use HLG and just harvested 7.5 ounces off two plants. My first grow

3 Likes

Ok so I just copped the HLG 135 Rspec. What should be the height adjustment for my 2 week old seedling, Veg and so on? Also should I dim the voltage at 50% or max it out?

2 Likes

For 2 week old seedlings, I’d do 18 inches and about 50% power. May need a killawatt or similar monitor to really know what power you have it set to.

1 Like