Which light for which tent?

I guess this has been done to death but I have tried to work out which light for which tent.
I thought maybe the higher wattage in the bigger tent then I read that the wattage on the light is not a real indication. So now I have 2 tents and 2 lights and don;t know which one to use. Help would be really appreciated. Tried to do a work out thing via youtube but my maths is pretty near useless. I can’t work out the 1 inch per square foot thing. (conversion from inch to meter gets me lost too)

One tent is a 1 metre x 1 metre x 2 metre high. (using as a flower tent)
The other is 60 cm x 60 cm x 40 cm (want to use as a seedling tent)

This one is in the bigger tent on bloom/flower

This is in the smaller tent…

PS: and distance from plants/seedlings?
I have been given a few indica seeds. (told could be purple kush)

The first one you posted says it’s a 600w but is only true 60 watt draw. The second one (green fingers) does much better at true 180 watt draw. The first light would be good to sprout seedlings, that’s about it.

Specs on the first light:

Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Aluminum + Metal + Glass
Shell Color: White
Power: 600W
Actual Power: 60W
Voltage: AC85-265V
Light Source: LED(Double Led Chips)
LED Quantity: 60pcs(36Red + 8Blue + 8White + 8Sodium)
PPFD: 30cm-564μ.mol/㎡-s, 60cm-146μ.mol/㎡-s, 90cm-74μ.mol/㎡-s, 120cm-44μ.mol/㎡-s
LUX: 30cm-18760LUX, 60cm-5080LUX, 90cm-2400LUX, 120cm-1400LUX
Beam Angle: 120 degree

4 Likes

Wow, thank you so much. I will swap them around.
This group is fantastic. :smile:

1 Like

Gotta love when they say: “this is a 600w light that is actually 60w. Buy this 600w light. Supplies are running out…600w”

3 Likes

Hey @Bobbydigital do you mind explaining to me how you come up with the 60w? I’m definitely not disagreeing just want to know how to figure that out myself. Thanks!

Just Google the model number: au-jya02562
The very first hit will take you to the Alibaba page with it. Scroll down and you will see the same specs that @Bobbydigital posted.

3 Likes