Which do you prefer Sativa, Indica or Hybrid after a hard day!

Why Choose Hybrid?
The benefits to smoking or ingesting a Hybrid strain are simply as follows. Hybrid’s offer the best of both worlds combining several qualities of each containing strain. Some Hybrid’s are Indica dominant, which will offer pain relief and / or mellow mood, however may contain up to 50% Sativa so it will not make you too drowsy. Other’s may offer a Sativa dominant strain, which will encompass several calming benefits and pain relief, but also give a mellow, yet energetic high.

2 Likes

Grand-daddy-Purple-Cannabis

5 Likes

Hybrid for sure. I’ve been enjoying the zookies after work.

Wow sounds good am impressed with your feedback . Am a supply agent and I got good leafs. could be a good constant supply plug…I also have marijuana seeds available . Text me on what’s app at

I like them all and didn’t know there were differences when i was younger. Different moods need different strains

1 Like

Hybrid or indica. Sativa’s taste better imo but their more of a special occasion thing for me. 3 things always get me with sativas that I don’t experience with indica or hybrids are cotton mouth ,paranoia and the come down. I yawn every minute coming down from sativas.

1 Like

I like sativa dominant hybrids for morning and day smoking, as I can smoke them all day and not get tired. But I need my indica dominant hybrids once the sun goes down.

2 Likes

Hi All
Indica for me all day every day,just sayin… :relaxed:

1 Like

ANY!

But as an older athlete who just abuses her body weekly on long miles and brutal gym sessions of up to 6 hours a week, I really am loving indicas. Lately we have been enjoying my latest harvest, we will smoke Lemon Haze early evening, it is sativa leaning, but not too late as it energizes. Smoked a J yesterday and knocked out a six mile fast run. We will swap to the Blueberry X Big Bud for later evening and man, do we ever sleep good. Also, both of us have asthma, and both have noticed the B4, as we call it, clears our lungs.

My new grow is Critical Mass with a big TCH and up to 5-9% CBD content. I am super stocked to see how the CBD works with the aches and pains, etc.

Welcome here! And right, when we were young we were just happy to get weed. I think of that all the time when I am picky about a strain and seed shopping or in Colorado at a dispensary, “remember the good old days when it. Did. Not. Matter.” You were just pleased as punch to get some.

Ronnierasta:

WELCOME!!!

Which do I prefer Sativa, Indica or Hybrid after a hard day?

YES!!!

:sunglasses: :wink: :crazy_face:

1 Like