Which butter machine is actually best

Anyone know which butter machine is actually best
I’ve seen tje gold standard magical butter machine which I know works well from a friend. However the smell in the home is really bad…there is another with a built in decarb feature which I’m considering mainly based on the saved step of built in decarb and reduced odor.

Try an Instapot. I have had great success. It decarbs while infusing and keeps the smell to a minimum.

2 Likes

Are there instructions for “our uses” ?..I dont own a instapot but cant imagine the directions include making pot butter and edible candies/gummies. How did you handle that part ?

Trial an error then I started to follow black thumb Betty crockers recipe!

We use magical butter machine. It does go to 220 degrees if you need a decarb feature on it. That’ll do it. Then we have the vacuum that black thumb Betty recommends, then an insta pot…

We make grain tincture then vacuum out the grain and make rso. Use that for small batch candies that will knock your socks off

1 Like

Looked for that black better crocker… wasnt sure if a user somewhere here or somewhere else… either way…I couldnt find it/her. How do you search specific people/users like that in this forum ?

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty

2 Likes

I already chimed in. :grinning:

1 Like

I used black thumb Betty Crocker as a joke and when @sandrums tried to search for your recipes he could not locate so I added your quick link name

1 Like