Wheres the love?

Ive read some of your posts other places and seen your a chef. Just wondering if there are any savory dishes you like using cannabis? I’ve done candies and baked goods before, but Ive never had anything other than sweets.

1 Like

True. I was on a diff forum just shooting the breeze about compost or something. And this dude goes off on me “I told you this already”!!! Lol. Ok. He cooled off but still awkward. Some cats act like they are all up in the woods of humboldt gracing us with their knowledge. That was elsewhere though not here.

3 Likes

What a pussy!

3 Likes

Over all this is one of the better places for this topic with no grammar police or no copy paste experts.
I like it here or I would not hang around if I didn’t,
I have enough drama in my real life!

4 Likes

@Iva,

You do realize there are ladies in this forum. You could have chosen a better word.
If you would please change it.

1 Like

What a dick. Hope there’s no guys on…

3 Likes

what are you talking about ?

I was implying that he was a wussy what did you think I meant ?

My cat was offended. He’s a boy. Then he hit the pipe and started humming “Kashmir” . . . :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Lucky I didn’t use the C word you know “Cat”

2 Likes

It was the worrd you choose. i suppose. you could take either way but a woman mite take Odense to it is what I’m saying. If you were implying wussy then it should have been printed hat way.

And @Blountville, don’t start ! I wasn’t talking to you. And im not going to get into a verbal argument with you. I’m just looking out for all the ladies who are in this forum.
If you all can’t see that, then I’m sorry for ya.

1 Like

please do not put words in my mouth
The work I used is not a offensive word or slag for anything I know of and I would think a woman would see it for what it was a cat pun and what you as a body part pun. Obviously there is some sort of language difference between countries that I do not understand.
It is odd you would pick this thread to accuse some one of such a thing and I find this disappointing to say the lest.
I have no problem with you @garrigan62 but there must be something I have missed going on.
Where I am to call someone a pussy is to call them easily scared or frightened like a cat is.
This was my reference…

2 Likes

I thought it was funny as hell too, but let’s not forget one thing

…marijuana is a gateway drug to catnip !

6 Likes

@Iva,
I’m not putting words in anybody’s mouth
I understand where you comming from in reference to what you were implying to as a joke.
I was just merely saying that s women mite, mite take offence to the word that’s all. I also have nothing against you. I read your posts all the time and enjoy what you have to say on other topics.
I wish to move on to other treads and leave this thread as friends. I didn’t realize that this one word would stir up emotions like this.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

all good
I just didn’t understand the reference we do not use that word that way here
I had to look it up before I even worked out what you meant
I guess it like the word fanny or fanny bag lol never say that here that all I will say.

Yes I agree all good my friend.

Will

@kabongster Thanks for the luv man !
…that joke was gold and it’s just going by unnoticed !?

Kashmir is good

1 Like