Wheres the buzz

Thank you for the replay i Have Osteoarthritis i will check them out

1 Like

@Deepsix I actually got it as a free seed. Its impressed me so much I bought it. If I recommend a strain, its because I can say how a strain works on severe, chronic pain. I will be ordering more soon. :+1::+1::+1:

Fair warningā€¦I have a extremely high tolerance to everything. One cancer friend it took all her pain and she slept and she just micro-doses.

My good buddy with less than 2 months metastasis took all his pain but no head high.

My toleranceā€¦15 min head high and transitioned to 1 hour of pure bless of zero pain.

I rarely will recommend a strain as it reacts differently from person to person. That is why I used three separate peopleā€™s experience with this strain.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny right there. But maybe not if youā€™re in a room alone. lol

Maui Wowie is one of those touchy feely strains if you ask me, but the the sleepy effects in the end are what I donā€™t like.

I never had that strain. And I look for strains that start energetic then being able to crash. Still a Sativa man. :+1:

1 Like

I agree, itā€™s energetic, but if youā€™re a little sleepy like after a long day, itā€™ll grab ahold of you. Lol

1 Like

Good to know. Tora Bora is a heavy hitter for ones in pain and high tolerance. At the firework stand I am so exhausted at the end of the day I fall asleep pretty easy even with the truck being over 100 degrees. AC and fan blower died on me. Will be fixed once I am done here. And canā€™t have the windows open due to the mosquitoes the size of a Dodge 2500 Diesel Cummins 4x4. :crazy_face:

My first puff will knock me out since I will not smoke or drink alcohol at the Firework Stand. I havenā€™t had any since June 23rd.

2 Likes

I want to try the Tora Bora. I need some thing to knock me out at night.

1 Like

@Kevfrmthestl Tora Bora will do it. I can vouch for this strain and I have looked for a source since 2017. I even wrote one company but there just isnā€™t a demand.

And a member said Pacific Seed Bank out of Cali.

1 Like

Pacific seed company has the Tora Bora along with a strain called Cat Piss I have never seen so many stupid names from a seed bank

1 Like

Oh that is nothing. Its not them that names them. Its the creators aka the breeders.

In Illinois there is this grower ozone they have names like tiger piss and cheetah piss.