Where's Hammer?

By now some of you problely noticed my absence from the forum &the lab … For this i apologize…and hope that others were able to help you all …The truth is ive wrote this piece 5 time’s , But couldn’t finish it … so will try to this time …when i first found this forum it was with the help of a Very special person Whom i met while in the service .I was 21 yr’s old … And she was in a bad situation , and i made her a promise , leave it and i would do any and all to take care of her for the rest of her life … For the next 30 years ,We be came the closest of all friends . thru good times .lean times , tough times, thru the laughter time’s And thru the times of the ill ness that stole her life little by little … As she lay in a hospital bed next to the computer .i would show Her The MJ picts you all posted , And read her some of the post’s and tell her about others and who is who … she Didn’t raise MJ.that was me … But she grew beautiful gardens as long as she could …As a matter of Fact the only time ( 2 ) she got high she would sit down and soon git the bed spins .and puke ,haha. …we laughed abut it later … we hunted ,fished majorly ,we camped ,(grizzly took out the widow screen once while we slept) . With the Very Very utmost sadness She passed away on the 14th sept . This left many things ,a tear in my soul, a large amount of paper work .(that largely i don’t understand ) and a financial obligation that iam very uncertain about … So Again I apologize for my absence … OH i almost forgot …This Very special person was my Mother …
Hammer

4 Likes

I to want thank @latewood you helped to keep me going ,thru this . and to@garrigan63 for you friend ship and support and shouldering the load the last few weeks .and @Majiktoker for the talking to me . and @Aquaponic_Dumme It was very pleasant to make your acquaintance ,sorry i was a bit of a wreck still …we’ll talk more later … And @Paranorman for grabbing the slack ,many thanks buddy … Now It’s time to check in with the people’s …:slight_smile: Hammer

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @hammer, you’re in my prayers!

1 Like

So sorry for your loss Hammer. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
-Paul

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss my friend, your in my prayers. Four years ago I lost my mom … I’ve never had to deal with anything even close, take your time

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss Hammer, Im glad to see you’ve got plenty of support, shows this place can be more than just an mj forum. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your mother…my condolences

1 Like

@Hammer sorry for your loss I’m here for you I don’t know how I can help but my help is here if you need it.

1 Like

Dude, my heart truly bleeds for you brother…I cannot even imagine the day I will face this loss. Walk with God man as I am certain she does.

Oak

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss Hammer. Reading the words helped me to hurt with you. Thanks for sharing your grief. Someday I will need to do the same.

1 Like

The loss of a parent is one of the days that will follow you for life so I am glad you got the chance to be there and with her as her time grew close . I was away when my mother passed and it is still one of the biggest regrets of my life even after 22 years . Wish there were better words than I’m sorry for your loss brother .

3 Likes

I am glad you are back up and around. You know how I feel :slight_smile: You know that we had planned on moving to Oregon a few years ago but, the though of losing my parents who at the time were in their late 70’s was too much to bear. I am glad you had the opportunity to share the last years of your Mom’s life. She was a nice Lady. I could not believe that she asked after me when my personal crisis came about at the beginning of September.

Well, I think I have said enough. Glad to have you back. We will talk later. Peace my Brother.

4 Likes

My prayers are with you @Hammer …stay strong buddy …

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Hammer, it’s great to see you back buddy I’m glad to see you around how are you doing. Much better I hope

2 Likes

Mate. Truly hope everything runs smoothly as it can for you. So sorry to hear that. All the best during a trully tough time.

2 Likes

Psalms 34:18 and Psalms 147:3 lets us know God is with us my brother , but I can clearly understand your lost , for as myself I lost my only boy child at the age of two years old and we never understand in the moment but we must trust in the life cycle and the Will of God . My deepest condolences Sir are with you and my most sincere prayers are for you at this time , but to live is to die and to die one must live and I believe in faith everything of you will live on for her in your power , to God be the Glory and God is Able to mend your open wounds …I Love you My brother and God Bless !!!

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss my friend, but just what you wrote in your paragraph showed what a Wonderful relationship you had with her, I am So sure she is looking down and smiling at you.

2 Likes

Words just can’t convey enough of the loss you must be going through. I know I will also face this soon. Nothing I could say would really be able to help you deal with the grief of this loss.

My prayers are all I can offer you and I gladly do so in abundance. May you find peace in the happy memories…

5 Likes

So sorry for your lose i understand your pain i lost my wife this year on May 20 2016 i pray for you it gets better :v:

7 Likes

Wow Hillcrest I had no idea my friend but you will be added in my prayers my friend definitely .

3 Likes