Where'd I put that?

When you save,highlight,mark a reply or whole thread where’s it go?
I got some homework to do. I’ve fried 6 beans this last couple weeks with new light and
A. I gotta stop using it for starters
B. Bring back out the cfl
And this is just using a diy qb65…what’s gonna happen to me when I put them under a qb320x2🙃

2 Likes

Click your icon in the top right.

2nd tab is bookmarks.

3rd is pm’s (closed)

The 4th is a summary of ur posts.

What specifically are u looking for? Do you remember what u said?

2 Likes

Can you raise and lower the light? The light’s center PPFD drops 200 points when it is raised from 12 to 18".
You can also add a dimmer

2 Likes

1 of y’all I believe you and others showed a graph or pics of distances to start these less on. Shit I started high, slammed low now in-between.
1 has the nicest node spacing I’ve ever had, 3 cotelydons curled under and dried from tips,done
And 2 are so damn leggy you’d think I had them in a north facing window sill,lol

I won’t make many friends here do to the need pics thing. That’s y I’m just asking for help with my forum issues😎
Mornin by the way

1 Like

Morning my Sister from another Mister lol. But u need the light chart for ur light? Or the DLI one that resembled a roller coaster?

I have it suspended yes sir, I was playing around.

Sista,lmao…

Light chart for my light?
Roller coaster sounds like a starting point.
I used my woman’s phone to start playing with that photons app and sat the sat around 300-320ppf. And like i said all 6 seedlings did different things.
Could be old beans.
I’ma start some more today of a newer batch. Half under new light half under old. Already lost august starts☹️

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do with that, thanks buddy

1 Like

I start my seedlings under a full black 285w powered light. They live just fine. Of course it’s 3 ft away. Try playing with the light height to find the right intensity. Id think a qb65 would start seeds fine around 20-24 inches.

How close was urs

No prob Bob. Sorry for the mixup. Called her bro and was corrected. Yall a**es gonna become nonbinary lmao!

1 Like

Come on now, you called a Terri chick bro and I simply said i is how chicks spell their name. I’m 6’5 southern white trash no them they it shit round these parts.
Had a roommate back in the day that had a chick/dude name and I always spelt his name with an i and he would correct me every time and say thats how women spell it. Hell if I know, mine ends in D. No mix up there😎

1 Like

What I meant. No harm either way. Still cool with me lol

1 Like

I was helping ya out here😎

1 Like

I recall the convo :ok_hand:t5::+1:t5: Thanks again

Shit all thanks to you for the original question I had. Didn’t know I clicked my pic and it opened up alot of options. Headed there now.

1 Like