Where you at, where you been

From Los Angeles,Ca
Been in Las Vegas,Nv for the last 20 years​:+1::grin::v:

1 Like

Western Massachusetts here

2 Likes

The doorstep of Cape Cod Massachusetts.

3 Likes

S.E. Ala. a stone’s throw from Fla line.

1 Like

I’m like that with Canada, can see it from a nearby park

Central Illinois

1 Like

@Mark0427, Eastern Michigan is probably nicer. My daughter’s mom is from Michigan but Adrian and Flint definitely were not fun visits. The UP is amazing and the sand dunes we went to were crazy fun. I was raised a Buckeye fan so I’m not sure I’m allowed to say that.

1 Like

NY eastern Long Island but have lived in Co WY MA NM

1 Like

Prescott valley, Arizona for the last 15yrs
From San Fernando valley, California Took me 47 years to get out of there, best move I ever made

1 Like

The highlights are
Born s st Louis
Ennis tx
Pasadena ca
W Sacramento
Ft bragg nc
Fayetteville ar u of a
Troy mo. I’m legal here so don’t mind sharing.
Attended 16 schools k-12

3 Likes

Midwesterner. Currently in the crossroads. Find myself in southern Michigan a lot. Since that’s where my Lume family is. Only dispensary group I’ve been able to call family.

1 Like

At Kentucky

Been Central and South America

1 Like

It’s always so weird when I see someone mention akron ohio( where I live for now) and it comes up strangely often the boys( Amazon’s superhero show) said at least we aren’t that shit hole(referring to akron) the sci fi channel alien news show referred to akron as a place with no redeemable qualities , and a handful more that pop up.

1 Like

I did a contract gig in Akron a few years ago. It was during the Winter, so I really didn’t get out to do much. I’m not a fan of cold air.

3 Likes

You learn to adapt right now 50° temps feel hot to me then when fall comes around anything under 60° feels freezing

Im a smoker
Im a Toker
Im a midnight Joker
Play my music in the sun… :sun_with_face: :new_moon: :stars:

4 Likes

Not a ccold fan eeh. I fell asleep with the heat off woke up to 50 in the house just now. Damn i feel for homeless people after this. Omg it is so friggen cold on my house. Firat thing i ran to check and see if my little 3 llanys are still standing then i turned the heat on. Lol. Wife said glad u have ur priorities in order lmao. Just making sure the expensive shit os taken care of first. We will live. Right. Nice to see we have a few more than i thought from michigan herr. Show the glove some love ppls

2 Likes

Yarra valley Victoria Australia. :australia:

1 Like

@Spiney_norman as I type this im on i44w 40 miles from springfield

2 Likes

just a few hours south of you in chautauqua county.

1 Like