Where to get quality seeds. And what kind do you prefer and why?

Wanting to try something besides bag seeds first time grower all opinions welcome!

1 Like

the seeds and customer service here are exceptionally good.
seeds don’t arrive…they replace.
seeds don’t hatch…they replace.
If you kill the seeds…no replace…lol.
blazing fast delivery. stay away from bag seeds.
get feminized seeds…seriously
suggest you consider the White Widow strain.

btw…PH n PPM Meter essential for a good grow…$20 online.

4 Likes

Here is a link to the seed shop. You can also find this in the upper right corner of this forum page.

2 Likes

And there you have it, ILGM Seeds can’t be beat. Thank You @TommyBahama and @tanlover442

2 Likes

In the Darkest Nixon Era…and the 50+ years of his disgraced sick dick nixon putrid legacy enabled seed scammers to rip off the public for years.
I have forgotten(don’t want to remember really) how much money was lost sending cash or money orders to Amsterdam n Canada…lost most of those. A London seller would deliver ok, but, if the order didn’t make it…too bad. If the seeds were old or crap and din hatch…too bad.
AND…those folks took 2 months to deliver…after payment.
If I hadn’t been scared of the whole dangerous environment, I would have kept all those bright red postcards asking me if I want to come down and claim some “illegal contraband” the post office had found. Um…never had the balls to go down and claim them.
So yeah…this site, this seed selling organization is the best source I have found so far.

4 Likes

If you’re looking for quality and Professional Service . ILGM SEED BANK welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thank you guys! @garrigan62 @tanlover442 @TommyBahama @kellydans Damn am I glad I signed up to this page😁

Trust me they won’t let you down

3 Likes

Just wait till you meet all the others, lol they are awesome fokes here read on my friend read on and you’ll see for your self.

5 Likes

35940 35942 28893 35517 35533 ilgm has great genetics and there customer service is great

5 Likes

Soooooo where are you planning on growing indoor outdoor photos autos?

1 Like

Outdoors till I get proper set up for indoor @Cyle1

1 Like

Yeah I just bought seeds from here for the first time I sent money through the mail (recommend getting tracking if you are paranoid) they recieved it in a week and sent the seeds out same day took about a week to get them found this site was alot cheaper than most other sites

1 Like

So are you planning on trying something this year out door I would go with autos

1 Like

The guarentee is key

1 Like

We be more funner than jim carry wrapped up in scotch tape…:clown_face:
Heck, sum us even know what we are talking about…:crazy_face: