Where to find some greenery in Hawaii

I’ve always had good luck with FedEx next day to where I’m going. Mailed the day before or the day I leave town. No time to look at packages as long as they don’t stink. I send documents to myself

1 Like

Or if you purchase an item off of a shelf somewhere, and insert what what you want, and reseal, and ship.
Not saying an air conditioner, but you get the idea.
But its also not suspicious.

3 Likes

@Budster2020 im in honolulu. I made it with my stuff from texas! Aloha!

3 Likes

Good Joss Boss!
Did you find any candy yet?

1 Like

Nice, I always take some of my own when I travel, But if I did not, taxi drivers are usually in the know and can hook you up (the younger ones more than the old guys). Last time I went to Hawaii the first taxi I got in I asked the guy if he could get me some pakalolo (hawaiian for marijuana), stopped at a guys house on the way to my hotel with a half oz of local, my weed was better but nice to try the local stuff when you can.

3 Likes

It’s mostly indica here. Not many understand the Sativa high so they ignore it.
I complained to our Disp that even their sativa had couch lock and finally had a conversation with someone higher up and now they are harvesting the sativas differently. MUCH less couch lock now.

2 Likes

@Breezy, where are you playing tourist at?

1 Like

I’m at the base of diamond head in honolulu for until monday. If you wanna help out with trying some local stuff it would be great!

Done and done!

Haven’t been to Hawaii in 35 years, but I was determined to find some when I got there. Cabbie from the airport hooked me up, I had Maui Wowie an hour after I got to the hotel. And again mid week. You won’t have to look far.

1 Like

I will remind you that personal information is not allowed. Do not do that again.

That is all.

Just a tip. You can not be forced to open a push pop candy dispenser. It falls under a law that was made to protect ammo. Shotgun shells to be precise. The police aren’t allowed to open and ruin your shells, but the law is more based off dimensions. Push pops fall under these dimensions. This saves you at home. Not sure about air travel. Guess they can’t make you open it. But they also don’t have to let you board.

1 Like

3 Likes

I am so glad you did not get a neon aloha shirt.

3 Likes

@Breezy , You grow some very tasty smoke. Well done. It’s cooking with gas.
Here’s one for you;

1 Like

Appreciate it! I’m obsessed with always trying to improve my product and so far i feel this was my best harvest. I’m stoked you enjoyed it! You guys rock!!!

1 Like

Too bad you guys aren’t on bikes, the mountain road I was telling you about is a switch back. We are always happy to play tour guide.

1 Like

After driving to the polynesian cultural center I really wish I had my bike too! This is a riders dreamland!

2 Likes

You ready to take on the mountain?

1 Like