Where to find clones?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

Hello Robert I read your emails daily Having a issue with ordering Pre mature clone so that i can groe my own medical cannabis.Called Wa state Strain bank which is near me 8587401369 at first they said ok 180:00 for 6 clones now they say they wont be in these area for a while They are 15 minutes from me Do you know of any one that can and will sell me 6 clones Seeds are not doing the job they are old lack the nutrients Help please
Thanking you in advance

@ILGM.Zoe this question was posted in the forum. As you know this is a great place to purchase seeds. If it has to be clones, I would ask around for other dispensary’s otherwise seeds might be the way to go.
If you join the forum, all of the members here are willing and ready to assist you in the germination process to help you in your success all the way to harvest. If you can grow a clone, you have most of the equipment to grow a seed. Seeds arent that much different to grow than clones. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Craigslist. Search for ‘clones’.

2 Likes

Really just ask around at legal dispensaries and legal delivery services. I’ve done both. And you just need one because you can grow that up to be a mother plant. Take clones from that mother and grow all the plants you need. Hydroponics stores have cloning gel and little pots. I think even Home Depot and Lowes have cloning gel now!