Where shall i trim it?

Hello, i planted it before one and a half month, but i kept it inside my home for one month because of the still chilly spring weathers. After a month i took it outside to the greenhouse, but it was too cold for her and she got in to shock and started flowering. I kept her outside for about a half a month and it looks like shes back again into vegetative stage. But the problem is that i want to trim the very top to increase the yield, but i dont know if its not too late and if not where shall i trim it because the branches at the top are not on equally same level, its like they have grown in zigzag form and not 2 branches at the same level, i dont know how to explain it, so i also pin a few photos. Any help?

1 Like

I myself would not trim that. She is skinny and stretchy id leave her no need to do any trimming as loght and airflow look like they will make it thru no issues. Is this onside or outside grow if inside what kind of loght. Theu look like they need alot more light and maybe some nutes. They r seeming to be on the small side by looks.

Im growing in a greenhouse so i cant control the light. So when shall i trim the top? Because i need to increase the yield, also im adding plenty nutrients. this is her.

She’s already in flower. Topping her now will decrease your yield.

3 Likes

No point in topping now. I’d increase water tho. She dry.
If you aren’t using indoor lighting (canopy) or trying to conceal a shorter bushier plant. There’s no need to top. It definitely increases yield under indoor lighting, the sun is different. It’s complete, has everything and even moves. You don’t need to aim for a sweet spot.

1 Like

Pruning at this point is likely to diminish your yield.

1 Like

Lotsa great advice here.

1 Like