Where’s is the tutorial and advanced tutorial?

Hi I have been searching for the tutorial and advanced tutorial to earn the badges where is it on this site?

1 Like

I believe the tutorials were disabled for some technical reason a while back. I am not sure if they will ever be reinstated…

I do not know the specifics, I just know they are not functional at present…

1 Like

Thank you ron​:+1::+1:

1 Like

You “don’t need no stinking badges”

6 Likes

Just participate in the site and you will earn badges. Easy as liking, commenting and reading others posts

4 Likes

Just watch it though. Even though this is a marijuana growing site, the local police will come for you if you speak like most adults. Meaning don’t type like you talk. If you swear in your head, don’t type that word.

5 Likes

@discobot

I would like to think the mods are a little more reasonable than being swear nazis, lol. Excessive and abusive, yes will get deleted but an occasional slip is fine. We’re all adults here (I hope!). Use the Golden Rule and all is good.

3 Likes

I’m an old country boy and tend to swear quite a bit. Now, I know when I’m out bidding on a job to keep everything proper but I assumed that everyone on here is of age and has said fuq a time or two themselves. I can understand if I tell someone to go make the beast with two backs with themselves

5 Likes

I have been known to drop an “F” bomb once or twice. You’re good: actively contributing and valued; you won’t have mods breathing down your neck. I enjoy your posts.

3 Likes

I love helping people when I can or try to point to someone I think may know. Thanks buddy. You are a go-to when advice is needed

4 Likes

Thanks, I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express one night haha.

4 Likes

Yeah I drove trucks half my life and swearing seems to come out a little too easy I always try to keep things professional on here though, big brother watches everything and everyone :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a requirement in some states :rofl:

1 Like

Comes with the license :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, @DoobieNoobie will like that.

1 Like

Haha that it does! I think just all the idiot’s on the road would make a nun swear if she spent a few days behind the wheel of a truck.

As for the badges I think there’s a list of them somewhere in the user settings. I’ll look when I get a chance.

this thingy??