Where is the music?

my musical taste varies depending on my mood. I like Garth and Alan Jackson,…some Brooks and Dunn, and of course George Strait…
but I grew up with “classic Rock” and still love most of it… Fleetwood Mac, Aerosmith, REO Speedwagon, Doors… really love me some AC/DC…
most often though if you look in my cd player it will be Korn or Metallica… I do like some Disturbed and Slipknot as well…
My ol’lady gives me crap because I really dig Snoop… IMO Doggystyle is still the best over all rap album ever produced,…every track is jamming…
she gives me even more crap because I am a huge scary kinda dude, and George Michael is my favorite artist, lol… I could listen to “Faith” or “Careless Whisper” all day long and never feel the need to change the song.

how can you not dig the 80’s music though? Motley Crue still rocks

1 Like

Actually, I enjoy a wide range of music. I grew up in a Christian home with a devoted family. Most of my early years were steeped in Gospel and Bluegrass. Jim and Jesse was often in the background of our home.

I have an aunt that played Bluegrass locally with a band. She had a beautiful gold plated banjo with clear skins. Man, she could get your blood pumping with that thing!!

Here is a sample of the range…

Abba, Lynard Skynard, Mozart, Queensrych(sp?), Eminem, Zack Brown Band, Yani, Enigma, Molly Hatchet, Damned Yankees, the Celtic Women(damn, they’re hot too!!).

I’ve seen Def Leppard three times. The first time, Queensrych opened for them with their Silent Lucidity tour. I saw Primus open for Rush. Roll the Bones Tour. Great night one Rush hit the stage. The first time I saw Damned Yankees they were supposed to be opening for Bad Company, who ended up having to cancel.

I made it to the parking lot for Kiss on the Lick It Up tour. Ended up passing out in the parking lot before the show started. I only thought I could party back then as a young teen! Lol

Different music styles for different moods. You know what I’m talking about…

2 Likes

Grateful Dead

1 Like

Just frakout stuff. Mainly for video background sounds. Hate having to give credit lol. Yeah Pink Floyd got a little too breathy at division bell