Where i can download ilgm app. New phone,

But i cant find your Android app anywhere. Where you put it?

I don’t think they have an app? Just the website.

1 Like

I havi it on mu last phone and thats 2 days ago. Yes 100% sure they habe it.

1 Like

I have never been able to find it as it just appeared on my phone with a shortcut

Damn iphone lol

Cmon admins. Where i get this app? @latewood @garrigan62 @bob31

As far as I know there is no app.

2 Likes

I check on Google cloud if i could find there screens on my old phone i put this up here and you see i had it. Mhm.

You sure it wasn’t just a shortcut. I have one on my phone

3 Likes

Maybe it was. But somehow when i minimize my screen when watch what apps to close then its a look like application not open like over browser. And when open over this so called app then i have better user interface, like real. Uhh. Maybe Chrome do this somehow in my old phone,like tie with ilgm. Ok suck that

I’em checking with the front office right now. I should have an answer here any time now.

1 Like

Nice :+1: wait for answer

Ya, i’em still waiting myself, but they will answer.

There is an app named Tapatalk which I have hooked to ILGM (and several other forums)

You input username and pw and then it mimics the forum set up or layout.

4 Likes

I was just told from the front office that there will not be an app. They will not invest in it. Sorry.
But it seems like @Screwauger has an answer for ya…thank you

3 Likes

But somehow Browser named Google Chrome on Android make this shortcut, only Web shortcut what i see being No app… Now i remember when i open this shortcut then notification come, it s says somthing about:
Use Chrome to open this and if i click on this its open Web browser.,thats why i have this thinking that may be an app… Ok i dont want make a request on Google too, haha :rofl:

Your to funny my friend…don’t ya just lov the computer age…lol

2 Likes

Same picture

I have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry

It would be awesome if you guys did have an app though. I feel like it would make things way more convenient for customers, but truthfully, I’m not complaining cuz the site works just fine. Would be cool tho…just saying.