Where can i find a cheep grow tent kit

Hey guys im looking in to buying a tent/light kit with the ventalation system and the carbone filter. Where can i find a 5’ x 5’ tent with a 600-1000 watt hps light for cheap ??? I have a a sun system 400 watt digital hps light right now but i want a tent for my plants going in to flower i live in canada so please let me know if anyone know of a cheap site or even a site u can finance ??

1 Like

Search on Amazon for it, you will find plenty of 5x5 tents
Or you can wait until someone who have something similar to share his stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They are cheap brother, no need to finance
iPower 60"x60"x80" Hydroponic Water-Resistant

Grow Tent with Removable Floor Tray for Indoor Seedling Plant Growing 5’x5’

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RW2VAUI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_bxCqAb15SSQ1R?tag=greenrel-20

The cheapies zippers don’t work real well in my experience but I never had them totally sieze on me. I also Have a larger gorilla tent, it cost more but everything works great on it

2 Likes

Under 1500 bucks lol

@TDubWilly everything i need in all is too much for me to spend tryimg to find a cheap kit or somethng

I would just purchase the things that you have to have then: light, seeds, soil.

If you have never grown before then doing it this way will teach you the “hard way”, which I’m a fan of.

Learning the hard way teaches you how to conquer and overcome problems. If you Have never grown before there is no reason to spend a fortune on equipment because i guarantee you won’t get a fortune in return on your first several harvest

4 Likes

Definitely you will find something under 1500$😂
What type of lights you want to use?
LOL just saw you specified HPS

1 Like

Let’s start againe!
What you have for growing?

1 Like

Here’s all brand new just seen it bro

2 Likes

This I found in less than 5 min I do understand that you have to pay a little more. You said Canada and I know it’s only 100w but just showing you whats possible I’m sure with some digging or if you would go 4ft × 4ft you can save even more

2 Likes

Sucks being in Canada sometimes particularly when it comes to ordering lights and grow gear many good deals get lost in duties exchange rates and shipping costs

4 Likes

These are my babys right now and i found some good deals

eBay amazion have heaps of bundle deals

Thanks i foumd a way better site tho thanks to @Donaldj thanks brotha

It’s only better for us because it’s closer to home no duties and less shipping :wink: you did find custom tent option right? pick your light shade fan filter

Hey, Few days ago i was searching cheap grow tent kits and found a blog where have a list of cheap grow tent kit. I recommend you to follow the blog (mygardenings .com)

1 Like