When you notice these

when i notice these in random spots then i know there is another empty grove bag that my wife has smoked up lol

13 Likes

giphy (2)
minions

Someone smk the bag :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::green_heart::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I feel the same way when I see mason jars in the dishwasher

4 Likes

I don’t use those anymore but my queue is when my grove bag pile starts getting larger.

6 Likes

I just found a grove bag with 3 hydrometers in it, i need to ask where my bags are lol

5 Likes

I hope they weren’t misconstrued as trash :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

i hope not too, but with this grow i will need bigger bags, (i hope, knock on wood) lol

4 Likes

youre in the same sinking boat as me lol

3 Likes

I can said nothing :joy::joy::joy:
I’m grower slave for ms. Mefis so i just ask went i had all in a bag " why this bag is half went it was full" :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I don’t get respond lmaooo

2 Likes

im the same brother, growing is fun for me and keeps my mind on track and the other reason it saves me money from my wife buying it lol

2 Likes

Yeah you save a lot but in the same way us wife smoke us flowers :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

smokes it all lol. i can already tell shes waiting for the next harvest lol

2 Likes

Why you thinking went i feed my plants like animals :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: is for make sure she had bud until i see how the fck i started the next grown
I still had sour diesel seeds, blue dreams, gelato, weeding cake and she order jack here, BB and OG cush how i cant grow easy with all that :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

oh snap, i cant let mine order, or i would be working for ilgm to pay the debt off lmao

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: so bad we cant share seed :joy::joy::joy::joy: want to try that ww :wink::metal::green_heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

i got some to share lol. im getting reafy to but skittlez, lemon haze gorilla glue autos for the next grow

1 Like