When will my gdp be done

I got my gdp from i49 and it’s says 60 days indoor but they aren’t autos they are feminized beans today they started showing white pistils they are in 3g ffof soil light marshydro ts600 for food I use Gh products with 3mg of fish s$”t and cal mag ph about 6.2-6.5 also these plant are 4 weeks of age (gdp far right, blue mystic front middle, gsc middle back, bubba far left)

3 Likes

Your plants look awesome at 4 weeks old, Wow!

2 Likes

Thank you I thinks it’s the lsd training

Ballpark you’re talking eight more weeks before she’s done flowering.

1 Like

Thank you

Be patient when they get big you’ll wanna go by the trichomes of course but I’m looking at two to four weeks from here…

2 Likes

I’m smoking the last of a blue mystic that I grew last year. I’ve really enjoyed the strain.

2 Likes

Yeah I grew photos last grow it took about 60 days in flower but wen I say the gdp started to have white pistils and I didn’t change the light schedule it made me wonder was the gdp feminized sorta a auto since it’s starting to flower on its own

1 Like

It’s just showing you that it’s sexually mature and ready to flower when you are.

2 Likes

does it turn purple? if so, around what week?
starting week 8 and no sign of purple.
planning to harvest the end of the week.
will it lose potency if harvested later?

1 Like

THIS LIGHT: 1200w LED Grow Lights Cree COB Full Spectrum Plant Light Indoor Plants Growing Lamp Veg and Bloom Switch for Seeds Succulent Hydroponic Grow Tent Greenhouse Hothouse (Actual Power 212W)

Depends on the phenotype. Some turn purple, some don’t. Colder temps at night can help bring it out

2 Likes

I have had 1 Gdp show some purple early as week 6 with not dropping temperature just did it normally. Some GDPs purple some don’t. It won’t necessarily lose potency. The last Gdp I grew took 10 weeks to finish flowering. You could lower temperature though it will throw out purple color.

When saying, “it took 10 weeks to flower” was it for trichomes to turn amber? Or 80% of pistils to turn brown or amber? Or just harvest the latest? And what light (watt) was being used?

2 Likes

Agreed, they’re looking healthy! May want to trim up some of those fan leaves up a bit to get some more light but other than that, nice work!!

1 Like

When I pulled my gdp at 10 weeks trichomes were about mixed amber and milky trichomes I wanna say about 50 percent amber the rest milky. (I did have 1 Gdp I had grew not the one I’m talking about now I flowered for roughly 12 to 13 weeks 80 percent amber trichomes an about 80 percent orange receding back) I most definitely could of pushed longer flower to get nothing but couchlock. The pistils were about around 70 percent rough ballpark estimate. It does take a little bit more time to get mostly amber trichomes though. For both gdps I’ve grown the pistils on both changed fast the trichomes is what took the longest to change. Both gdps were under 1000 watt hps light for flower 1000 watt mh for veg. I wanna say 7th week in flower is when pistils receded back trichomes had more milky than amber at that time but 9th to 10th week was when it exploded with amber trichomes. Also with trichomes it all depends what your preference on what high you want.

1 Like

My GDP is at 11 weeks and would like a buzz that don’t knock me ina chair for hours.

Some Tricombs are clear some clouds and some amber. Is it time to chop?

1 Like

Chop chop :axe::axe:

Bottom picture looks done if you don’t want mad couch lock. Where is the top picture taken?

Pics are of different buds

Youre in the personal preference window. If you don’t want couch lock id chop :axe::axe:

1 Like