When will flowering start?

At what week should plants start the flowering phase for Darth Vader kush, White Widow, and OG Kush?

1 Like

@dbrn32 can we move this to where it will get more activity?

@Jenny1, are the plants photos or autos?

3 Likes

They are all feminized. Light is 1000 watt trying to exchange for 600 watt. Have 32"x32"x32"x32"x64"tent. At 3 weeks has 5 sets of fan leaves about

q

Here’s one fan leave one prior was completely yellow and a few small leaves at bottom I picked them off as you can tell

1 Like

I moved you to a new topic. @Myfriendis410

What light schedule are you running? Indoor photo period plants won’t typically flower until they are mature enough and under 12 hours of light or less.

2 Likes

Darth Vader saw that man I’m such a nerd. These guys will square you up.

1 Like

They are 9" tall except OG Kush it’s a small plant 5". 18/6

3 Likes

If photoperiod the plants won’t flower until a lighting schedule change. If autoflower it doesn’t matter. Photos tend to show preflowers at 6 to 8 weeks of veg (not since sprout which would be an additional 2 weeks).

Thanks dude! @dbrn32

4 Likes

The 1000w will better than the 600w

I signed up??? Where’s my account???

What account are you talking about?

I need help here! My soil is Coco coir 7ph/ run off is 7ph. Using 1000w led lights fans on temp now is 78°, was lower like high 70’s is, leaves are turning yellow on one plant all are treated exactly the same, the one in question is fertilized today, It’s Og Kush, I read were it was nitrogen problem, I fertilized last Saturday and it has not changed do I need to check the roots? Also have one Kusk plant that’s luscious but this plant was planted in a peat pot planted into 1 gal. Pot should I dig it up and trans it?and what is okay? My plants are 4weeks today. 8" White Widow 6"'s and 8" for OGKush,11" Darth Vader Kush so what’s the answers dude?

I need help here! My soil is Coco coir 7ph/ run off is 7ph. Using 1000w led lights fans on temp now is 78°, was lower like high 70’s is, leaves are turning yellow on one plant all are treated exactly the same, the one in question is fertilized today, It’s Og Kush, I read were it was nitrogen problem, I fertilized last Saturday and it has not changed do I need to check the roots? Also have one Kusk plant that’s luscious but this plant was planted in a peat pot planted into 1 gal. Pot should I dig it up and trans it?and what is okay? My plants are 4weeks today. 8" White Widow 6"'s and 8" for OGKush,11" Darth Vader Kush so what’s the answers dude?

(Attachment Debunking Dispensary Myths – FINAL 2.0.pdf is missing)

Your problem is ph. In coco it should be between about 5.6-6.3 yours being at 7, nutes are being locked out

1 Like

What do I use to correct it, change substrate? It’s like changing ph in aquariums? Dangerous?

General hydroponics ph up and down kit on Amazon. It’s safe. Damn near everyone on here uses it or something similar

I just contacted the hydro nursery they have it but high! Thanks for that where do you get 6.5C Coco Coir? I bought this thru Walmart? Elks!

I don’t understand. What is 6.5c coco coir?

The “C” wasn’t supposed to be there. It’s just Coco Coir. Ordered the ph solutions from Amazon will be here in a couple of days. What a out the Kush plant Og Kush planted in a pod that’s made out of peat. Cup size and then I planted it in a one gallon pot. It’s so much better than the rest. I’m sure it’s root bound and that’s why. IDK…Hydroponic store recommended I transplant it out of pod and plant into gallon container you tell me please?!

Thankyou! Now I know why I lost my 6 plants grew 100 days same seeds thought all was good until the smell disappeared, so at 100 days I cut them only getting a total of 2.5 z’s smokable a high somewhat. Used an ounce to make oil and only got a drop out of that! Ph, lighting and to much fertilizer for 2 weeks used enzymes for clearing out root system
Thought it was white after checking a week later anyway all that was an expensive endeavor