When using coco do you water every day

when using coco do you water every day. im now watering to 20% run off but only every 3 days. the question is should i be doing this everyday ?

3 Likes

U do not over water… u only water wen u can lift pot wit one hand. Especially in beginning. But close last month of flower is only time u would b some wat even close to watering every day like now im in week 2-3 of flower n I water every 2days still some time it might b every other day but never every day. N I bet u putting nutes in every time to don’t do nutes every water some yes like a veg/bloom clonex and great white ok. But big nute are every other water.

1 Like

thats very usful to know thankyou very much

Hun I went thru 2 stall growth. So it better to know then keep watering n they just stop growth. N all ur hard work was for nothing. I just hand to learn a good routine that fit me n my plants n never follow the instructions on them nutes boxes lol. They say every week then ur plant burn out. Some things are great like veg\bloom n since u use coco like me get the soft. N put teaspoon in ur water u really can use just that. My cousin does the hydro wit the bucket. So but I got good ph pen to from the grow tent so like now I can make sure my ppm is always on point especially now in flower ur water level are very important :ok_hand: hope that helps n I think I got my stall growth on my YouTube Queensly_trees

2 Likes

thankyou for the advice i apreciat it

1 Like

I water every couple of days or so with a good soak every week or so.

1 Like

Coco should be watered with nutrients to runoff everyday. The coco should not be allowed to dry. Out and iTunes not store food for the plants so needs to be provided every watering every day. Coco is considered hydro.

5 Likes

thank you for that @Allinherhead but now i have to answers so which is it to be

2 Likes

Coco should be fed daily to runoff. It becomes hydrophobic when it gets dried out and that is not good.

4 Likes

Yes fertigate at least once a day 20% runoff. Monitor your runoff ppm. Your runoff ppm should always be higher than what you are putting in. But, if your 300ppm higher constantly. It’s a sign you may need to fertigate more than once a day. My last grow in coco in flower m, my two plants in 5 gal fabric pots was getting fertigated 4 times a day. Is some good info on the net. Google Dr. MJ Coco

2 Likes

ive watched the mr.mj.coco stuff and its good, really good so i thank you again @CooterJuice

1 Like

Mehh I actually find they do better with a 4> 3 >2 day cycle (at least while doing organics) if you don’t at least give them a little dry period near the beginning then you won’t get super deep root development( especially if you re doing autos with their limited veg time) but I do agree you should never let them get feather light , just light enough that it takes a little effort to lift

2 Likes