When to use plant booster

I’m confused about when I should use ILGM’s plant booster. Seems there’s conflicting messages, but I’m probably just misunderstanding.

Can anyone advise me on that? Right now I have an autoflower Jack Herer at about 6 weeks adn a couple of Blueberry auto seedlings.

Thanks for the help!

Can I see the packaging? And what are u using at the moment?

It’s the ILGM fertilizers. The one called plant booster.

1 Like

I take it you are following the feed schedule

I don’t use Bergman’s.
It looks like both Flowertime and Booster are used together in the 6th & 7th week of flower.

2 Likes

@Johnhite1 what he @beardless said👆

I used it following the chart. Those weeks for the boost are counting from emergence of pistols.

1 Like

That’s why I’m confused. The chart says to use it during flowering. The online description says to use it during the veg phase. So I’m not sure which to go with, especially since they’re autoflowers. There’s literally not enough time in the veg phase to do what they say.

1 Like

I see what your are saying. This is from using Plant Booster section Add it to your plants during their last stages of the vegetative phase to induce early flowering
I’d say think of it as onboarding. With an auto, when you first see the signs of flowering, count it as flowering week 1 and add flower specific nutrients.
2Fast4Buds DOT com has a good article titled HOW TO TELL WHEN AUTOFLOWER IS FLOWERING: WEEK-BY-WEEK GROW

With photoperiod plants for example, I start adding flowering nutrients when I change the light schedule to induce flowering. This way phosphorous and potassium is available for when the plant calls for it.

2 Likes

@Johnhite1 its a P&K supplement. Those are needed wayyyyy more during flower. In Veg the N is higher and P& K are lower.

1 Like

Sorry for commenting on an old post but I’m trying to figure out if I add the Bergman’s Boost to my gallon of Flowering nutrients? I’m growing Autoflower in coco so I feed every day. Can’t find any info on how to add boost.

Boost is a PK product that is best used during flowering.

I used it in addition to my other nutrients when I mixed up my gallons. It’ll just give you a higher ppm # that leans higher on P&K. Have you located a mixing chart for coco and Bergmans? I’m sure they have one somewhere lol. Challenge will be tracking it down.

2 Likes

Thank you!